Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most self-called "incels" are fakecels

roto2

roto2

28 KHV | so over
From what I have met online here, Twitter and Discord, they are fucking disgusting fakecels attwhores and they really deserve to die. I just wanted to say.

what quantifies a fakecel to you?

The real blackpill is that OP is also a fakecel that's been slaying since he's been gone from the site

I was once an incel... but after taking 15 showers a day and changing my personality I am now officially drowning in gash

The real blackpill is that OP is also a fakecel that's been slaying since he's been gone from the site
I know a slayer when i see one

My favorite button

Im 5 foot 9 might as well round up to 5 foot 10
Due to inflation that’s 5 foot 11 now
There’s nobody with a height of 5 foot 11
Therefore I’m 6 foot

You've been browsing this site for 4 years. How are you still a greycel?

JoinedMay 17, 2018Posts368Online8d 6h 0m :feelswhat:

No true incel fallacy

and 90% of this site's userbase are failed normies. I'm the only legitimate Truecel permavirgin KHHV subhuman.

Last edited:
what quantifies a fakecel to you?
Niggas that share selfies, go parties, get LAID but love to victimize themselves -just like femoids- saying they are incels just to get attention. I have found TONS of them.
JoinedMay 17, 2018Posts368Online8d 5h 52m
JoinedMay 17, 2018Posts368Online8d 6h 0m :feelswhat:
Nothing to do with my point, keep coping
Who are you?
?

I can tell just reading how offended you got by my post that I'm very right :feelsokman::chad:

From what I have met online here, Twitter and Discord, they are fucking disgusting fakecels attwhores and they really deserve to die. I just wanted to say.
true,I have been saying this for a long time. especially the ones who talk the most about how over it is for them, making threads about their "trucel status:feelsseriously:", overdramatizing etc..:feelswhat:

Niggas that share selfies, go parties, get LAID but love to victimize themselves -just like femoids- saying they are incels just to get attention. I have found TONS of them.
this is the problem with the fact that the word "incel" got so popular. now it got mainstream attention, and attracted many normies and foids to these places.. just another male space ruined by normalfags, many such cases :reeeeee:

most real incels don't even identify as such, and want to avoid attention to this problem because it is actually a serious issue. these are the guys you find on reddit, coping with bluepill .

:blackpill::society:

this is the problem with the fact that the word "incel" got so popular. now it got mainstream attention, and attracted many normies and foids to these places.. just another male space ruined by normalfags, many such cases :reeeeee:

most real incels don't even identify as such, and want to avoid attention to this problem because it is actually a serious issue. these are the guys you find on reddit, coping with bluepill .

:blackpill::society:
Absolutely right brocel. Fucking normies skewed the incel term and they even use it for people who don't get laid in the last year :feelstastyman::reeeeee:
Like you said truecels suffer alone and not claim attention around normie communities

Yeah, well said. I hate them, they ruin everything they touch. And that's true there are many incels in denial, also those who realize they're incels don't like talk much about inceldom usually. Although I'm a true incel and I'm okay with talking about my situation or inceldom or the blackpill in general. Maybe it's because I have anxiety and depression. Also I've noticed it's cool when someone on the internet thinks you're a fakecel while you're actually a true incel, it's like a cope.

What's the difference between fakecel and standardcel?

If a fakecel got banned every time this thread was made, we wouldn't have any more fakecels

There are a lot that are not incels, yes, but there are those (based on observation) that had experiences kissing one specific girl sometimes during the span of a day and then got ghosted after, note: She kisses everybody and fucks, but him she kissed and then ghosted instead of being his FWB or hookup, so of course he is a Incel, he would not be incel if he gets to kiss on a regular basis not once in a lifetime a long time ago and if he has sexual contact (unpaid), a post was already made by Lux in regards to that in more detail. It is true that there are non-incels, but true non-incels are mostly on twitter and discord, on the incels.is forum there are more incels, altough also non=incels​

Well because most of you guys are young. Wait til you get to your late 20s to mid 30s and realize you've never went on a date in your life, never know what its like to bond with a foid, text each other, spend weekends together, fuck, do normie shit together. Actually have motivation and drive. And a clear mind. Health and well being.

That is my life as an oldcel and at this point I've come to the conclusion that if I stay in America, I am doing this to myself. These evil racist hypergamous cunt foids are the way they are. I can't change them.

I can change my location however. Even if I don't ascend overseas, I just wanna get away from these hateful, shallow, arrogant, retarded, trendy, racist, and hypocritical foids. I hate them so much you guys don't know how they treat Asian men over here. We are all meek quiet social retards because no one befriends us. We are marginalized virtually everywhere from college to real world adult life. Then they say that we are naturally like this. And true we are less social on average but when its this extreme, you know they played their part in it.

Last edited: