Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most retarded generation?

Title

• Gen X (Born 1965–1980)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★
Probably Boomers followed by Gen Z for me. But they're all retarded in their own way really. Some of the only semi-intelligent discussions i've ever had IRL were with people born in the 1930s-early 1940s. Too bad they're all dead or dying out now.

Boomers have shit for brains

I'm a zoomer so naturally I'm a bit biased, but boomers. They collectively fucked over the younger generations of almost all countries. I dislike millenials for their retarded obsession with shit like Star Wars and Marvel and watching Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network at age 35, but that pales in comparison to how fucked we got due to the boomers.
Sexual revolution, civil rights, West German students, commies in Italy due to the years of lead, all their fault.

Probably Boomers followed by Gen Z for me. But they're all retarded in their own way really. Some of the only semi-intelligent discussions i've ever had IRL were with people born in the 1930s-early 1940s. Too bad they're all dead or dying out now.
Zoomers are better than boomers. It was just easier for boomers to live because of the thriving economy in the west from 1945 to 1980.

All the weirdness of the Zoomers is solely due to the crappy neoliberal economy that the Zoomers are trying to cope with.

Boomers are the worst of the lot because they inherited the best culture in human history and gave it away to malicious actors without a fight.

Millenials for sure. They are so full of themselves, they raise their kids in the most cucked way with tablets and brain rot shit. Thats why gen alpha is actually the most retarded one.

Millennial men are the most bluepilled group of men. They have been getting divorce raped non stop for the last 10 years.

Millennials are also the most gaslighters people on earth. More than any other generation.

That's fair i guess.
Using the example of Italy, it can be seen that salaries were higher even in the 1990s than they are now, despite the rising cost of living.

Attachments

• IMG_20240920_104920_869.jpg
    IMG_20240920_104920_869.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm a zoomer so naturally I'm a bit biased, but boomers. They collectively fucked over the younger generations of almost all countries. I dislike millenials for their retarded obsession with shit like Star Wars and Marvel and watching Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network at age 35, but that pales in comparison to how fucked we got due to the boomers.
Sexual revolution, civil rights, West German students, commies in Italy due to the years of lead, all their fault.
they are guilty of all those things, thats for sure, but in terms of "retardness" millenials win

Thats why gen alpha is actually the most retarded one.
Yeah, i didn't include them since they're all kids for now. But it doesn't look good.

That's fair i guess.
If the economy had been better during the Zoomers' lifetime, they would have been the best ever. Zoomers commit fewer crimes than other generations, they are less inclined to deviant behavior: banditry, alcohol, drugs,. teenage pregnancies.Zoomers are the best generation, if you look at the number of cases among them, the amount of drug addiction or alcoholism.

Millenials for sure. They are so full of themselves, they raise their kids in the most cucked way with tablets and brain rot shit. Thats why gen alpha is actually the most retarded one.

Millennial men are the most bluepilled group of men. They have been getting divorce raped non stop for the last 10 years.

Millennials are also the most gaslighters people on earth. More than any other generation.
Good points, still boomers are the worst, most delusional and simping generation. They raised millennials this way, sons to be simps, foids to be whores. GenXers are the biggest dickheads from my experience.

The categorisation is dumb, I would have more in common with a zoomer than someone born in 1981

Boomers cause they fucked everything for all future generations

boomers were literally inhaling lead and getting mindfucked by the cia, easily the most retarded generation

Boomers are stupid and annoying. They also have the most retarded opinion.s

Boomers are unaware and braindead

Gen Z because they are main cause of my demise

BoomERs vERy rarely intERfERe into my life directly. They could make whole culture causing gen Z mental and moral decay, but zoomERs aren't capable of critical thinking and any reflection, they are pERfect consoomERs like sheeps in hERd.

BoomERs are also retarded, but still bit lowER than zoomERs

Last edited: