Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most rage inducing article I have found all week

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html

Shit like this is why I will never take feminists seriously. They know that deep down, they only care about looks when finding a mate. However, feminists have successfully indoctrinated society into thinking that males face no pressure to be good looking at all.

Think about how fucking evil one must be to know the truth deep down but constantly lie about their true intentions. This is what most females do. They know that they are only attracted to males with strong facial bones, zero balding, well proportioned features, and a tall stature. Instead of saying what they like, they insist on saying that it doesn't matter what men look like when they are finding a partner. In a way females are right, since a betabux partner can eventually find a female to leech off his money in exchange for duty sex every 3-12 months.

https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html

Shit like this is why I will never take feminists seriously. They know that deep down, they only care about looks when finding a mate. However, feminists have successfully indoctrinated society into thinking that males face no pressure to be good looking at all.

Think about how fucking evil one must be to know the truth deep down but constantly lie about their true intentions. This is what most females do. They know that they are only attracted to males with strong facial bones, zero balding, well proportioned features, and a tall stature. Instead of saying what they like, they insist on saying that it doesn't matter what men look like when they are finding a partner. In a way females are right, since a betabux partner can eventually find a female to leech off his money in exchange for duty sex every 3-12 months.
some life fuel for you: women have far more susceptible self-esteem and much bigger coping mechanism most of us have
if you hit them at that spot they go blue-screen npc we might be virgins but I for sure enjoy watching 30-40yo trying desperatly to land a chad to take care of their kids

Counter-article: "I love watching women suffer from menstrual cramps."

Tbhtbh I was gonna say something a lot worse, but darnit, I have to stick to my Islamic values.

= fake news

This bitch said "I dont have kids yet" and she's 37 :feelskek:

They want men to think they have no pressure so then they can complain about how little pressure men have.

The day I shaved off I informed two chicks I was chatting with (one saw a pic and the other I just told her about it,) needless to say they both went "oh sorry now gotta go" in 0,5 seconds.

Sometimes it's better to meet the soul reaper before you have to meet the Norwood reaper.

"Part of me feels sympathetic toward my thirtysomething male cohorts who are suddenly thrust into self-consciousness. The other part feels vindicated in seeing men struggle a little bit with the pressures that plague women their entire lives."

This cunt wouldn't last a day in a low value man's shoes. I've dealt with insecurity and knew my place in society from an early age after constant rejection and bullying. Women have it so hard you guyz!

This cunt wouldn't last a day in a low value man's shoes. I've dealt with insecurity and knew my place in society from an early age after constant rejection and bullying. Women have it so hard you guyz!
I was thinking the same thing

"Part of me feels sympathetic toward my thirtysomething male cohorts who are suddenly thrust into self-consciousness. The other part feels vindicated in seeing men struggle a little bit with the pressures that plague women their entire lives."

She couldnt even last a day in a giga chads shoes tbh

Stories written by children are more credible than anything female “journalists” write.