Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment most racist user on the .is

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
who is it? is it me? tag em. i think if not me it's metalmilita, jerkjocky or some other guy i don't remember

@Zer0/∞ is racis af fr , I ignore

Ezgif 1 50d7380e53

nobody nominated me. disappointed that my hard work has gone unnoticed

I am deeply saddened to see I have not been mentioned in this thread. I will do my best to be elected the most racist and most anti-Semitic user this forum has ever seen.

I am deeply saddened to see I have not been mentioned in this thread. I will do my best to be elected the most racist and most anti-Semitic user this forum has ever seen.
Made in heaven beats you in racism but his racism is retarded and extremely in consistent. Also I’m more anti semitic than you by far :feelshaha:

Me and racist?
Also btw I know he’s banned by why the fuck is meus even on the list. The other 3 are open white nationalist stormcels and 80% of their posts are just about racial superiority while meus is just a angry nihilist