Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most popular NT posters are fakecels

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
There is no way you can be NT as a truecel after years of bullying and isolation. The psychological damage is just too severe to be able to socialize efficiently. This theory has been proven time and time again, just take a look at all the fakecel larpers that got banned, they were all super sociable NT guys.

There is no way you can be NT as a truecel after years of bullying and isolation. The psychological damage is just too severe to be able to socialize efficiently. This theory has been proven time and time again, just take a look at all the fakecel larpers that got banned, they were all super sociable NT guys.

True. Also u can't ascend if u aren't NT. Even if u reach normie tier in looks it would be still over. Only hope left if u aren't NT is becoming Chad somehow but that's impossible.

I always tend to ignore threads made by (((popular))) posters that gets hundreds of replies, there are some here posting actual intellectual threads but they are not (((popular))) posters so they get ignored. Incels should strive to be the antithesis of hfailo effect just like I am.

I always tend to ignore (((popular))) posters who always makes threads that gets hundreds of replies, there are some here posting actual intellectual threads but they are not (((popular))) posters so they get ignored. Incels should strive to be the antithesis of hfailo effect just like I am.
I strongly agree.

I'm not sure if I'm really NT tbh.

I mean, I can clearly read social cues and make small talk if people are open to it, so I guess I'm not autistic, but on the other hand, I'm very introverted and wary of invading people's spaces. I have difficulties talking loud, spending lots of time with people, being with lots of people at once, etc.

Bullying surely took its toll, as a kid I remember being way more extroverted and assertive.

True. Also u can't ascend if u aren't NT. Even if u reach normie tier in looks it would be still over. Only hope left if u aren't NT is becoming Chad somehow but that's impossible.
Lol at your cope, of course you can become chad, just shower and hit the gym Bro!

I knew ugly and yet super sociable people. I suppose some of those NT posters might have coped by being class clowns.

WTF does NT mean? I thought it meant normie tier but I keep seeing different usages of it that contradicts that, like somebody about donald trump, 'Just NTmaxx bro.'

Also, some of us really pushed against the grain/swam upstream to gain our social skills (PUA to the point of getting kicked out of places for harassment, social jobs). I was also not bullied directly because of my size and strength, so people had to do it indirectly, like have girls ask me out on fake dates just to fuck with me and stuff. 99% of people getting in my walking path every time I go outside, etc. Really nasty stuff. Yes, fake dates, not going into it. They weren't real and others on here have had similar experiences.

WTF does NT mean? I thought it meant normie tier but I keep seeing different usages of it that contradicts that, like somebody about donald trump, 'Just NTmaxx bro.'

Also, some of us really pushed against the grain/swam upstream to gain our social skills (PUA to the point of getting kicked out of places for harassment, social jobs). I was also not bullied directly because of my size and strength, so people had to do it indirectly, like have girls ask me out on fake dates just to fuck with me and stuff. 99% of people getting in my walking path every time I go outside, etc. Really nasty stuff. Yes, fake dates, not going into it. They weren't real and others on here have had similar experiences.
NT = Neurotypical = sociable.

It is very rare to see a very ugly person be able to fit in ANY group due to all the negative experiences in their past, that's why I said MOST NT posters are fakecels which has been proven time and time again over the course of several months.

NT = Neurotypical = sociable.

It is very rare to see a very ugly person be able to fit in ANY group due to all the negative experiences in their past, that's why I said MOST NT posters are fakecels which has been proven time and time again over the course of several months.

Ah, well I can be very normal in social interactions but my intelligence makes me sound like an alien to dumbasses. Perhaps you could also include that NT people of high IQ also get shit on.

I am diagnosed schizo, against my will, but I am legit convinced it's because I'm so high IQ that the psychiatrists just freeze up and go rage-mode. They also act like nothing I say makes any sense and if I try to reason with them they get this look like, 'Oh my God, it's trying to talk to us!'

yep. from so many years of isolation i struggle to even write decently.
I always tend to ignore threads made by (((popular))) posters that gets hundreds of replies, there are some here posting actual intellectual threads but they are not (((popular))) posters so they get ignored. Incels should strive to be the antithesis of hfailo effect just like I am.