Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most photographers are white-knighting beta cucks

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Everywhere I've been where there was any kind of "scene" there were also always the local photographers who took the heavily photoshopped pics of internet models and online attention whores in general that you see everywhere (alterna-Stacies and the wannabes). These guys were virtually all obvious incels (ugly, fat, middle-aged, no style or all of the above) who apparently consider it a "privilege" just to take photos of and then heavily photoshop some narcissistic 5/10 covered in clown make-up and stupid shit from hottopic.

These betas are even worse than the regular betas because in addition to whiteknighting, they're provide more fuel to feed their egos in the form of pics that look nothing like them

I am waiting for the moment these faggot betas get pounced on by feminazis for "objectifying" women.

NegroKing said:
I am waiting for the moment these faggot betas get pounced on by feminazis for "objectifying" women.

They willingly self-objectify themselves; if it's for Chad (OR for "likes" from beta orbiters that they'd never actually talk to much less fuck) it's all fine.

One thing I have seen numerous times though are "sexual harassment" posts (i.e. Beta schlub tried to escape inceldom) and then tons of other femoids posting their likely mendacious stories of how x photographer "sexually harassed" them as well.