Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most philosophers throughout history knew what women really were.

• Thread starter TestosteroneNotHigh
  • Start date
T

TestosteroneNotHigh

Greycel
They knew women were- At their best- naggy housewives that limited male ambition, success, freedom, happiness, and his innate boy-like tendencies. But men could sacrifice this and feel some sort of fulfillment by mating with her and being the protector/provider of her and the children and maybe acquire a purposeful existence from this that even outweighs the destructive nature of a lonely, free man.

But they also knew this- Women at their worst (modern day, post-traditional era) are narcissistic, bpd, destructive evil creatures that will not only destroy a man individually- but build giant hives of worshippers for themselves. It’s starting. The instagram of any 17 year old harlot in the West will show you this. They get paid for existing. 10000’s of simps ready to KILL for her if she says the word. Imagine being rude to her in line at the store? If she wants to- she can have your life ruined bc she has a vagina.

Tesla warned the world that women are naturally crueler than any other living thing and if you don’t strictly control them- they’ll ultimately enslave men. Not to compare any of us with Tesla- but I’m just saying- the same way we are all social outcasts. So was he.

So I don’t want to be seen as normal. I want to be honest.

I’m tired of being hurt by the lack of validation from these people. These are the same people who insist to us that Men can have periods. Of COURSE the believers of male mensatration think I’m a psycho for suggesting women are closer to being Bees than being genuinely kind.

Tesla was def incel. I think Nietzsche was prob volcel or got cucked or something. Bc he def provides some excellent insight in to the brutal cruel nature of free women himself.

They knew women were- At their best- naggy housewives that limited male ambition, success, freedom, happiness, and his innate boy-like tendencies. But men could sacrifice this and feel some sort of fulfillment by mating with her and being the protector/provider of her and the children and maybe acquire a purposeful existence from this that even outweighs the destructive nature of a lonely, free man.

But they also knew this- Women at their worst (modern day, post-traditional era) are narcissistic, bpd, destructive evil creatures that will not only destroy a man individually- but build giant hives of worshippers for themselves. It’s starting. The instagram of any 17 year old harlot in the West will show you this. They get paid for existing. 10000’s of simps ready to KILL for her if she says the word. Imagine being rude to her in line at the store? If she wants to- she can have your life ruined bc she has a vagina.

Tesla warned the world that women are naturally crueler than any other living thing and if you don’t strictly control them- they’ll ultimately enslave men. Not to compare any of us with Tesla- but I’m just saying- the same way we are all social outcasts. So was he.

So I don’t want to be seen as normal. I want to be honest.

I’m tired of being hurt by the lack of validation from these people. These are the same people who insist to us that Men can have periods. Of COURSE the believers of male mensatration think I’m a psycho for suggesting women are closer to being Bees than being genuinely kind.

Tesla was def incel. I think Nietzsche was prob volcel or got cucked or something. Bc he def provides some excellent insight in to the brutal cruel nature of free women himself.
i guess this is what jordan peterson means by "picking your sacrifice" and what normi's need you to do before you can enter a romantic relationship with roast beef flaps (enforced by violence by normi males if you try to ascend without sacrificing).

Women were never a problem in ancient days because all men had the option of rapemaxing.