Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most philosophers are just drug addicts and pretentious. Only real wisdom comes from the blackpill.

Do people live by very instinctive blackpill things and only go into philosophy to show off?

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
How do you even live by 99% of the pretentious shit schopenhouer/ nietzsche/ etc. says. People live by very basic blackpilled logic and think of height/ fighting/ attractiveness. And all the highly armchair shit is just a thing that people do when they're in what I call the impressoflow. Where they are sufficiently good looking, comfortable enough, etc. to be in a show off position and do things for impressing others.

First blackpilled philosopher was schopenhauer and imo he is the best one for us incels

People's thoughts are very coparative basic and primal.

Guy has a better face and I get rejected? go work at the gym.
taller guy? say taller people are dumber.

it's a gaslight grift world where we all try to be special.

How do you even live by 99% of the pretentious shit schopenhouer/ nietzsche/ etc. says. People live by very basic blackpilled logic and think of height/ fighting/ attractiveness. And all the highly armchair shit is just a thing that people do when they're in what I call the impressoflow. Where they are sufficiently good looking, comfortable enough, etc. to be in a show off position and do things for impressing others.
schopenhauer was literally blackpilled misogynist and incel, read on women

schopenhauer was literally blackpilled misogynist and incel, read on women
my point is that people don't live by this shit. people live on a primal logic basis.

ok not schopenhauer for hits point. say if they go off around caesar augustus, or hyper abstract shit for kant. no one thinks about living by these hyper elaborate things. people think foremostly about how they can feel big. looks height money dominance etc. those are the obvious essentials and they are what spring the everyday inner dialog we really have, not the pretend one we signal we have. PRETENTIOUSLY.

Philipp Mainlander was a based pessimist philosopher who actually was virgin n put his words into action n roped
Also Julius Bahnsen was based for his pessimism n arguing for the contradictory nature of things/wills (clown world concept)

Philipp Mainlander was a based pessimist philosopher who actually was virgin n put his words into action n roped
Also Julius Bahnsen was based for his pessimism n arguing for the contradictory nature of things/wills (clown world concept)
do you think people seek an impressoflow to maximize what they can get from the impressionable NPCs their talents/ genetics afford them?

and most of this high abstract stuff is just window dressing for that ego seeking instinct.

Godfather of Anarchy

IMG 3591

View: https://youtu.be/3gS6g41m_NU?si=QXJOSlZ1R887l9b2

do you think people seek an impressoflow to maximize what they can get from the impressionable NPCs their talents/ genetics afford them?

and most of this high abstract stuff is just window dressing for that ego seeking instinct.
I dont get your point bro
These things arent for normies /people anyway.. the same way sex isnt for us
They better just stick to “life” n leave philosophy/(abstract)thinking alone

Schopenhouer and nietzsche were bullshit spreaders scumbags. The only sound and factual moral framework (what we ought to do) is utilitarianism from Jeremy Bentham/david pearce/peter singer.

I dont get your point bro
These things arent for normies /people anyway.. the same way sex isnt for us
They better just stick to “life” n leave philosophy/(abstract)thinking alone
I'm saying peopel in all reality care about blackpill stuff and no one can live by all this pretentious stuff on a real personal level. Most people wanna just be tall hot etc. and then there's coping compensation.

A lot of people saying they care for philosophy is just pretentious stuff when they're doing the impressoflow (flowing to impress) after they're hot enough to be seen as the "smart guy' of the room. Or if a bad short guy needs to be smart to get attention.

Ugly philosophers are usually nihilistic and pessimistic

I'm saying peopel in all reality care about blackpill stuff and no one can live by all this pretentious stuff on a real personal level. Most people wanna just be tall hot etc. and then there's coping compensation.

A lot of people saying they care for philosophy is just pretentious stuff when they're doing the impressoflow (flowing to impress) after they're hot enough to be seen as the "smart guy' of the room. Or if a bad short guy needs to be smart to get attention.
In the title u say “most philosophers” not people r pretentious…
Of course i wont believe a foid/chad picking up a philosophical book will actually understand or be interested in it…just a passing phase
“Go back to fucking each other bitches” screams the book
Its a cope mainly for the like of us n they shouldnt be allowed into it the way we arent into sex

Like my friend serbianburekconsumer once said, only subhumans ponder over philosophy and existentialism, others are busy living their lives.

Evola was based :feelsLSD:

In the title u say “most philosophers” not people r pretentious…
Of course i wont believe a foid/chad picking up a philosophical book will actually understand or be interested in it…just a passing phase
“Go back to fucking each other bitches” screams the book
Its a cope mainly for the like of us n they shouldnt be allowed into it the way we arent into sex
no most philosophers AND people are pretentious. only true shit is the blackpill and the evolutionary psychology behind it.

no most philosophers AND people are pretentious. only true shit is the blackpill and the evolutionary psychology behind it.
I dont read much philosophy myself tbh just the pessimist ones
But anyway their ideas are worthy sometimes
Can sparkle things in your own mind too
Wouldnt u like to read a virgin philosopher who roped at 30? Or read a poet who roped young? Such individuals r at least to me must-reads compared to others

Basic blackpill is very simple and obvious, but you really need to think through to get at the deeper (and juicer) stuff.

trust shit ive read in a long time

philosophers are so cringe