Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most people here would be great fathers especially to our sons

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★

I was reading about the research on how taking anti-estrogen pills and HGH during puberty will make you very tall. I have also researched a lot of looksmaxing techniques from mewing to skincare. If I were a father to say a 5/10 normie son, I would be able to make him into a 7/10 chadlite. A lot of people here would be able to give their sons legit advice and not bluepill nonsense we have been fed from birth. But I probably won't be a father lmao.

I would let my son fuck my wife.

We're portrayed bad so we won't be a blackpilled father who would looks the fuck Maxx out of our sons. Instead bluepilled simps and chads would be the fathers as planned in (((their))) agenda

yes bro, fuck, if I had kids I would make them into absolute machines, fixing all the mistakes my parents made while parenting

nature doesn't give a fuck about how good of a father you'll be

it only cares about what genes you'll pass on

Foids would rather be a single mother of chads kid, than be in a relationship with an incel who would treat her right.

I'd like to have a son I could teach things. But I fear my nihilistic wordview would be transfered over to my son and then I've increased the misery in this world.

The most important thing a father can give his child is good strong healthy genes so he can have a healthy mind and healthy body. If we had those to give we wouldn't be incel.

"I would make such a better father than my own father."

- The Supreme Gentleman, Manifesto page 73

I'd like to have a son I could teach things. But I fear my nihilistic wordview would be transfered over to my son and then I've increased the misery in this world.

I agree tbh always thinking i'd be a great dad

if i had a son i would do everything in my power to make sure he doesn't have a fucked up adolescence like me

nature doesn't give a fuck about how good of a father you'll be

it only cares about what genes you'll pass on
The most important thing a father can give his child is good strong healthy genes so he can have a healthy mind and healthy body. If we had those to give we wouldn't be incel.
True, but a lot of the WASP chads in the west, not only have good genes, but have been enabled to become their full genetic potential through a supportive middle/upper-middle class home. Some slavs after a life of poverty, drugs, alcohol look subhuman af. Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Musk, were smart but grew up in wealthy families that enabled them to become tech billionaires. Gigachads like Meeks who look like male models at age 30 after a life of crime and poverty are super rare. Here is a picture of a Syrian male model and his brother. He low-inhib surgerymaxed and looksmaxxed, same genetics.

True, but a lot of the WASP chads in the west, not only have good genes, but have been enabled to become their full genetic potential through a supportive middle/upper-middle class home. Some slavs after a life of poverty, drugs, alcohol look subhuman af. Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Musk, were smart but grew up in wealthy families that enabled them to become tech billionaires. Gigachads like Meeks who look like male models at age 30 after a life of crime and poverty are super rare. Here is a picture of a Syrian male model and his brother. He low-inhib surgerymaxed and looksmaxxed, same genetics.
View attachment 98371

You could argue behavior is genetic and all based on the dad's genes.

Yep I would learn a lot from my father’s mistakes.

you have it all wrong.
You must have one son and one daughter.
If the son is not able to find a partner in life, then incest it is

I was reading about the research on how taking anti-estrogen pills and HGH during puberty will make you very tall. I have also researched a lot of looksmaxing techniques from mewing to skincare. If I were a father to say a 5/10 normie son, I would be able to make him into a 7/10 chadlite. A lot of people here would be able to give their sons legit advice and not bluepill nonsense we have been fed from birth. But I probably won't be a father lmao.
Wish I took HGH when I went through puberty. I think a friend of mine took it.

View attachment 98371
Before pic?

Last edited:
If I had a son and he ended up aspie as well I'd do everything in my power to make sure he doesn't fuck his self over in life making bluepilled mistakes.

Idk bro, most of us are pretty damn retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back