Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most people here locationcels

N

niggacel_005

Banned
-
Ethniccels could just go back to their homelands and whites could SEAmaxx.

3rd world countries have insanely low standards to ascend , a lot of these countries fuck like rabbits and have average male heights of 5'2-5'6, all while the average normie being much uglier

Unless you're sub2 or genuinely deformed theres always an option

Last edited:
Why are you here then?

Venturing thousands of miles from home in search of a mate who is genetically inferior to your own people is completely normal
I'll do that if it means not suffering a horrible incel life

No location for my height.

It's not practical to go touring for sex. If you asked me what makes a person incel, it would be consistent failure for a reasonable effort. I think it's reasonable to try to get laid with the people who are around you, in the same place you live.

whites could SEAmaxx.
only braindead ethnics think that moving to a third world country away from your home just to bang some third world gook hooker is worth it.

only braindead ethnics think that moving to a third world country away from your home just to bang some third world gook hooker is worth it.
If you have the money and resources, I dont see why not , and its not the same as banging a hooker

20$ in bank account + still in hs

If you have the money and resources
Most don't even have that. Most are stuck in a job or a finance or lack language skills or don't have the qualification to work in a foreign country etc.
But it's tiresome to explain to dumbass ethnics why "muh seamaxx :feelstastyman:" isn't the solution to inceldom for most whites. If it were, why don't you think whites are not already doing it? lmao.

why don't you think whites are not already doing it? lmao.
A lot of them could get enough resources/money to geomaxx if they really tried , but they dont want it bad enough , they're comfortable with their incel lifestyle or lazy

A lot of them could get enough resources/money to geomaxx if they really tried , but they dont want it bad enough , they're comfortable with their incel lifestyle or lazy
Nah, geomaxxing is just not worth it at all. It's extremely difficult and you can't expect people to leave everything behind just for some gook hooker in a third world shithole.

One day I hope to try to look for a virgin Christian wife in my Philippines homeland to try to ascend.

I will definitely try once i have money but even ethnic women are riding the cock carousel now due to social media, 1.80 is the worldwide cutoff.

Passport halo is decreasing with how promiscuous women are, they get a golden ticket into a prosperous nation and leave the incel or normie they married.