Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people havn’t tried everything

Sic.Cel

Sic.Cel

Banned
-
Most fakecels here just see some blackpilled stuff and a girl will not fall into their lap bc their unsocial and neet lifestyle so they just LDAR.
Shit why not max everything out, you at least get that gradification in your goals. Fucking think of how big of a pussy you are sitting down at your pc fapping all day. Just try everything

I tried PUA, gymmaxxing and moneymaxxing. Did my best at all three and for sure above average on the latter two and still no dice. I didn't try thugmaxxing or SEAmaxxing and I don't intend to, I'd rather keep not having sex.

You're right. I havent tried anything but it seems too fucking hard for me.

I tried for many years but I don’t see the point in trying anymore. Women don’t even seem like they are worth the trouble.

I tried for many years but I don’t see the point in trying anymore. Women don’t even seem like they are worth the trouble.

For the genetically unworthy any type of maxxing is self-delusion. It leads to self-destruction. Foids are programmed to exploit and manipulate fakers, while she secretly fucks Chad.

Chad or bust.

I was a fakecel throughout my teens and 20s. Now I am trying to approachmaxx but it's a slow process. I have seen some progress in the last 8 months of approaching, though.

The key is to realise how pathetic foids actually are. Once you have mastered that, a foid's rejection is meaningless.

real talk, it's not easy to try everything, it is actually really fucking hard, you need to have time, you need to have money, to have a good amount of money you need to be good looking or endure the consequence for not being good looking, see my example, I receive a fair amount of money where I work, with this money I pretend to do plastic surgery, but everyone in my workplace make fun of me and humiliate me almost everyday, they are doing this because they don't want someone ugly as me working with them, I'm gymceling so I can at least intimidate the normies there, sure there are incels that maybe just need to try the approachmaxx, but for truecels this was never a option, there is only one thing you I can do, endure this pain and humiliation until I have enough money to do plastic surgery

If youre literally have to climb mt everrest to get a women it cant end good anyway

Teehee you haven't tried every girl in the world yet so you can't know it's over teehee

When you're ugly and autistic you don't have motivation to improve yourself.

If you have motivation that means there's a chance for you. Which means you're probably a fakecel.

what's the point?
trying won't improve my gene pool

Sorry I was born with social crippling autism and dont have 8+ looks to make up for it

LDARing is legit. And if you are blackpilled, you should think that less fakecels on the dating market = more women for you and other incels.

meanwhile women can be lazy, bitchy, obese, unintelligent, uneducated, ugly, unemployed, bad hygene and still get to date chadlites/chads whenever they want without even having to leave the house.

true but it is not fair chad can get any girl while we cant

For the genetically unworthy any type of maxxing is self-delusion. It leads to self-destruction. Foids are programmed to exploit and manipulate fakers, while she secretly fucks Chad.

Chad or bust.
If youre literally have to climb mt everrest to get a women it cant end good anyway
When you're ugly and autistic you don't have motivation to improve yourself.

If you have motivation that means there's a chance for you. Which means you're probably a fakecel.
meanwhile women can be lazy, bitchy, obese, unintelligent, uneducated, ugly, unemployed, bad hygene and still get to date chadlites/chads whenever they want without even having to leave the house.

All these.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results- Albert Einstein.

try everything

We have a pretty good understanding of how foids work.

@Hate_my_life Ate_my_wife

It's true.
It's impossible to try everything.
If you do that, you will be 60 years old by the time you are done

women don't want men who have to try

they want guys with good genetics who get girls from their looks without trying

but lets say you try real hard and get a gf. if that's the best you can do how can you even expect to keep her?

you won't.

Only thing that would save me are surgeries and I won't stoop that low.