Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most People Cheat On Each Other

J

Johnny_Connecticut

Recruit
★★★★
The cheating percentage rate is very high from whatever company does the survey in whatever country.

A chad and stacy get a life of unlimited sex, but they will cheat on each other like mad.

The world is collapsing. Media will point to all those political stuff, but will rarely go after the daily struggles of human interaction amd relationships because most of those media fags are normies who are settled (they cheat on each other also) .

It would be amazing to have sex with a girl who wanted me and was not doing it because I paid her hourly rate, but I am happy to be young enough to watch society and the world go down.

The cheating percentage rate is very high from whatever company does the survey in whatever country.

A chad and stacy get a life of unlimited sex, but they will cheat on each other like mad.

The world is collapsing. Media will point to all those political stuff, but will rarely go after the daily struggles of human interaction amd relationships because most of those media fags are normies who are settled (they cheat on each other also) .

It would be amazing to have sex with a girl who wanted me and was not doing it because I paid her hourly rate, but I am happy to be young enough to watch society and the world go down.

220px-%28%28%28echo%29%29%29_symbol.svg.png

I can never understand those who cheat on their partners; they already have the luxury of having one, unlike me, yet they choose to ruin the relationship so freely?! Ungrateful sexhavers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can never understand those who cheat on their partners; they already have the luxury of having one, unlike me, yet they choose to ruin the relationship so freely?! Ungrateful sexhavers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If you were born as a good looking tall guy and "fell in love" what would happen after enough years went by and you were constantly hit on by younger women?
Resistance is futile for some folk.

Sexhaver problems, I hope they all have shit relationships.

Yeah I think sexhavers engage in "serial monogamy" alot

Do they the whole commited to 1 person for life thing several times over

Cheating was considered a crime worthy of capital punishment throughout much of history. Then it got classified as a minor crime and later abolished completely as a crime, despite creating massive emotional pain. Does it make sense? Not at all. Is it degenerative? For sure. Unfortunately, that is how things are, and we can see how the degeneration in society is increasing as time goes on. Nowadays, cheating is considered normal; you can cheat on someone, claim his house and children during the trial, and be considered a liberated woman.

Of course they do, this ain't ground breaking info.

It's just to make us feel better.

Those young couples you see...one of them is fucking someone else.

Everyone is a slut.

We are living in a time of pure unmoderated evil. It's spreading like wildfire. Sometimes, I wish Christ was divine, so that way, He delivers us from evil and restores the world to its true glory.

Cheating was considered a crime worthy of capital punishment throughout much of history. Then it got classified as a minor crime and later abolished completely as a crime, despite creating massive emotional pain. Does it make sense? Not at all. Is it degenerative? For sure. Unfortunately, that is how things are, and we can see how the degeneration in society is increasing as time goes on. Nowadays, cheating is considered normal; you can cheat on someone, claim his house and children during the trial, and be considered a liberated woman.
They want society to be degenerate that’s why, if they we’re to punish people for cheating that would prohibit Chad’s from having harems and Women from getting gang banged, I say go back to how it use to be and give people jail time for committing adultery, the more side partners the person has the longer they will spend in prison, that should stop it.

Most people ? Sounds like you never heard of normies

People are just horrible.