Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most people are trash and don't deserve to live.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
Since I finished high-school and found a job I've seen how the majority of people are nothing but scum wasting air on the earth. The amount of backstabbers and liars is enormous they would do anything, even throw their friend under a bus just so they could achieve something and earn more money.I've overheard people talking about cheating on their partners which just makes my blood boil when I hear that kind of shit I want to bash their head in, these people don't give a fuck about anyones feelings
I hope this society collapses and all of them die.

mass shootings are pretty cool actually

I agree good decent people are ultra rare most people only care about themselves and is inconsiderate of others.

the human race should be destroyed tbh

Since I finished high-school and found a job I've seen how the majority of people are nothing but scum wasting air on the earth. The amount of backstabbers and liars is enormous they would do anything, even throw their friend under a bus just so they could achieve something and earn more money.I've overheard people talking about cheating on their partners which just makes my blood boil when I hear that kind of shit I want to bash their head in, these people don't give a fuck about anyones feelings

ive meet only trash in my life that made me mentalcel

its ok tho, dont be trash, cut trash people from ur life, etc etc

sorry, cant hear you from up there on the moral highground ;)

Sometimes I dont get it either

for me, i think negativity breeds negitivity and only by accepting evil and letting it go, can it be conquered

some people might say "ok lets just let murderers murder then" but if the murderer accepts all the shit that motivates him to do those things and lets go of his personal pain, perhaps he wont kill anybody, it is theory at most.

the human race should be destroyed tbh

The Incel Revolution Begins

It's almost exactly like school huh?