Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most pedos are normies in relationship but why are oldcels treated as the danger?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Most people of my age shun me because I am not married and not betabuxing some used up single mom. When they see me(even my realtives) they try to keep their kids away from me. Ironically the most perverts and pedos are married men.

There’s a statistic showing most male feminists are rapists it may be anecdotal evidence although how many times are so called male feminists rapists. Also I’ll add sex havers are the biggest rapists in the world.

Most people of my age shun me because I am not married and not betabuxing some used up single mom. When they see me(even my realtives) they try to keep their kids away from me. Ironically the most perverts and pedos are married men.
Not a pedo but reminded me of BTK killer, had a family n even was president of a church council, finally caught after more than 20 years.

Actually marrying single moms to get access to the kids is a standard pedo move.

I-It's just that Chad can't be a pedo you know

If you don't have a seal of approval in the form of a girlfriend/wife, you are seen as a danger whether you are a pedo or not.

What do you mean?
why marry the single mom? it's not like he'd get custody of the loli. or do they get her on drugs/alcohol and get the loli that way? :waitwhat:

why marry the single mom? it's not like he'd get custody of the loli. or do they get her on drugs/alcohol and get the loli that way? :waitwhat:
They get access to the kid through marrying the mom, then slowly get everyone's trust to the point he can be alone with the child and then proceed to do what they want with them.

They get access to the kid through marrying the mom, then slowly get everyone's trust to the point he can be alone with the child and then proceed to do what they want with them.
pretty sure some dumbass single mom won't need some guy marrying her to leave him alone with her kid for a while if they live together. also what's the point of diddling loli when you can fall in love with each other :feelscry:

pretty sure some dumbass single mom won't need some guy marrying her to leave him alone with her kid for a while if they live together. also what's the point of diddling loli when you can fall in love with each other :feelscry:
Some pedos might use that strategy to live platonic romances as well. It's just that those won't end up on the news so often.

no reason to be aggressive with loli when you can love each other

Yeah bro, some random loli is going to fall in love with a random incel dude, you better have a lot of candy :feelskek:

There’s a statistic showing most male feminists are rapists it may be anecdotal evidence although how many times are so called male feminists rapists. Also I’ll add sex havers are the biggest rapists in the world.

Sounds like a bad stat. Did you mean to say "most rapists are male feminists" as opposed to "most male feminists are rapists"? Could I get a source?