Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Most PC gamers are gigaspergcels

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
I have been a part of many gaming communities, starting with the DS and then Xbox 360 and PS3 plus PS4 (and PSVita). I used to play on PC, but all those years have only made my opinion of the PC gaming community worse.
I've honestly never seen gamers with such terrible social skills, elitism and autistic obsessions etc.

I'm pretty sure that's why non-gamers think that gamer = loser, because that stereotype seems to be true for PC gamers. I wouldn't say the same for consoles, as even the most hardcore console players aren't half as bad.

There was a kid in my middle school that got bullied a lot by gamer Chads who had the PS4 and all he would say would be shitty strawmans about how all games on consoles run at 30fps (even though 60FPS games on consoles have been around since the PS2 era).

No. I'm not an Asperger. I'm highly neurotypical. I need the appropriate resources to become the top 5 percent of Western population.

No. I'm not an Asperger. I'm highly neurotypical. I need the appropriate resources to become the top 5 percent of Western population.
If you're a serious PC gamer that's always upgrading your PC, there's 99% probability that you're a huge loser and I don't mean loser in the "incel" meaning, I mean zero social skills/eliticm etc.

Console gamers have more attractive people.

Last edited:
I have a gaming PC and I absolutely LOATHE it
CPU cooler sounds just piss me off and I can NEVER get the fan curve right
I prefer gaming on console just for this reason

No pirating or modding on consoles though

I would highly suggest water-cooling your CPU, as that's what I've had for many years. I don't upgrade my PC often, it's pretty much an older PC that was considered overkill back in the day when I was a PC gamer.

I prefer consoles. They're cheaper and have way better (polite) communities.

Valorant is NT, I even know girls who play that shit

Being able to fine-tune each component, obsess over benchmarks and stats, having a somewhat clear hierarchy of cheap/costly components, being on a separate platform from casual consoles, being able to modify games using first/third-party applications - no doubt that lends itself to many autistic tendencies. Grew up with consoles and prefer that experience, being a simple individual. The PC world is just not for me.

I've never used mods. I always hated them even when I was a PC gamer. Nor did I ever pirate games. I bought all of them, so I could play Multiplayer. I bought singleplayer only games too.

Most of my systems are hacked
I also abuse regional pricing on my Xbox Series X, most games are rarely more than $3
I would highly suggest water-cooling your CPU, as that's what I've had for many years. I don't upgrade my PC often, it's pretty much an older PC that was considered overkill back in the day when I was a PC gamer.
I have an AIO and the top fans are still audible even when browsing. I'm on my PC right now.

Also Nintendo switch

Valorant is NT, I even know girls who play that shit
So E-sports games that are mainly played by actual children and can run on any PC aren't autistic? What a breakthrough.

I
If you're a serious PC gamer that's always updating your PC, there's 99% probability that you're a huge loser and I don't mean loser in the "incel" meaning, I mean zero social skills/eliticm etc.
I lack the resources for upgrading my current hardware, but I DEFINITELY WOULD... 100%.

As a reference, I love making modded cities (using lots of assets, off-loaded to RAM due to Unity engine) in Cities Skylines.

I've never used mods. I always hated them even when I was a PC gamer.

Soy trait tbh. Mods are cool and can enhance the game experience in many ways.

Nor did I ever pirate games. I bought all of them, so I could play Multiplayer. I bought singleplayer only games too.

With multiplayer games of course you have to buy them. But a lot of thirdwordcels are pc gamers since they can't afford to buy games and stick to pirating.

Console gamers have more attractive people.
Console sucks. However, I have fond memories of it (when I played PS2 or XBOX 360 games). Do not deny it, they were good times when we were in our houses as lonely, socially-isolated teenagers.

Most of my systems are hacked
I also abuse regional pricing on my Xbox Series X, most games are rarely more than $3

I have an AIO and the top fans are still audible even when browsing. I'm on my PC right now.
Get a Noctua or BeQuiet fan for your AIO

Being able to fine-tune each component, obsess over benchmarks and stats, having a somewhat clear hierarchy of cheap/costly components, being on a separate platform from casual consoles, being able to modify games using first/third-party applications - no doubt that lends itself to many autistic tendencies. Grew up with consoles and prefer that experience, being a simple individual. The PC world is just not for me.
Same. I had purchased a PC that was basically overkill tier in 2013 and the amount of issues that I would run to that were software related, like games not launching unless I tweaked this and that, and poor optimization with the ironic but true excuse that most PC gamers are pirates/hackers, made me realize that I was just wasting my time, when I could just put the game disc in on my PS4/PS5 and have it run with ZERO issues.

Man that sucks bad. Are your temps at least good?

Also Nintendo switch
I thought about getting a Nintendo Switch when it came out, but at the time I was too focused on my studies and I didn't do much gaming for a few months.

I

I lack the resources for upgrading my current hardware, but I DEFINITELY WOULD... 100%.

As a reference, I love making modded cities (using lots of assets, off-loaded to RAM due to Unity engine) in Cities Skylines.
I don't deny the fact that there are types of games that can only run on PC, mainly RTS games.

mainly RTS games.
ArmA 4 will be a failure once it releases to consoles (Steam Workshop will be available; console will use the current Bohemia "Workshop", it's like the modding store from Fallout 4 or Skyrim). ArmA is about modding, and plain vanilla game sucks.

Soy trait tbh. Mods are cool and can enhance the game experience in many ways.
For the most part, they just make games crash + you don't know if the mod creator put some malicious software in the mod.
With multiplayer games of course you have to buy them. But a lot of thirdwordcels are pc gamers since they can't afford to buy games and stick to pirating.
It's cheaper to buy a console, unless their prices are artificially inflated by the country (Brazil is one example)

Last edited:
Same. I had purchased a PC that was basically overkill tier in 2013 and the amount of issues that I would run to that were software related, like games not launching unless I tweaked this and that, and poor optimization with the ironic but true excuse that most PC gamers are pirates/hackers, made me realize that I was just wasting my time, when I could just put the game disc in on my PS4/PS5 and have it run with ZERO issues.
Tbh, I had completely forgotten about consoles. For some reason I considered laptop/PC gaming to be the only viable option. Consoles are cheaper, games better optimised (yes, many complain about some games being locked to 30fps or whatever - not an issue). I now see PC gaming as secondary, more a niche (a large niche, admittedly). My Series X arrived today, all in working order. Looking forward to it.

That's dumb. I know Chads who are hard core pc lovers. Even Giga Chad Cavill loves pc gaming

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gYUVQrLzQ&ab_channel=EmergencyAwesome

Monkey Cherry GIF

That's dumb. I know Chads who are hard core pc lovers. Even Giga Chad Cavill loves pc gaming

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gYUVQrLzQ&ab_channel=EmergencyAwesome

1. You know them in your dreams.
2. Do you honestly believe that this wasn't just a publicity stunt to make the incel PC gamer say "see, that's the guy I'm playing PC games with, I'm such a Chad, I'm gonna watch his Witcher show"?
3. When I say "loser", I'm NOT talking about not having girlfriends, I'm talking about being horribly socially maladjusted.

Last edited:
ArmA 4 will be a failure once it releases to consoles (Steam Workshop will be available; console will use the current Bohemia "Workshop", it's like the modding store from Fallout 4 or Skyrim). ArmA is about modding, and plain vanilla game sucks.
I haven't played it to have an opinion on it.

Man that sucks bad. Are your temps at least good?
Yeah, it's could be fans being the problem like @Zer0/∞ said
But it's weird because reviews said that they would be quiet
Maybe it's just me being extra sensitive to low level noise

Tbh, I had completely forgotten about consoles. For some reason I considered laptop/PC gaming to be the only viable option. Consoles are cheaper, games better optimised (yes, many complain about some games being locked to 30fps or whatever - not an issue). I now see PC gaming as secondary, more a niche (a large niche, admittedly). My Series X arrived today, all in working order. Looking forward to it.

Monkey Cherry GIF
Yeah, unless we're talking about very fast paced games like Call of Duty, 30 FPS is fine. And Sony/Microsoft have made sure that actually fast paced games run at 60FPS on consoles.

I haven't played it to have an opinion on it.
Not released (yet). There's ArmA Reforger, another scam scheme from Bohemia (die-hard soy fans say it's a tech workbench for the newly-done Enfusion game engine).

For the most part, they just makes games crash + you don't know if the mod creator put some malicious software in the mod.

Only if you don't know how to use the mods properly. I been modding for years and games rarely crash. It takes a bit of tweaking that's all and the result is worth it.

Mods can also fix bad design by devs in a lot of games, like in Ubisoft games

It's cheaper to buy a console, unless their prices are artificially inflated by the country (Brazil is one example)

In third world countries like Brazil and India the console prices are too high. Add to that the price of buying games and it becomes cheaper to game on a pc by getting second hand parts + pirating.

Yeah, it's could be fans being the problem like @Zer0/∞ said
But it's weird because reviews said that they would be quiet
Maybe it's just me being extra sensitive to low level noise
If you can get custom fans, Noctua fans are very good. They run fast and very quietly I've heard.

Not released (yet). There's ArmA Reforger, another scam scheme from Bohemia (die-hard soy fans say it's a tech workbench for the newly-done Enfusion game engine).
Right, I'm not familiar with the franchise in general. Maybe I'll check some of their games.

3. When I say "loser", I'm NOT talking about not having girlfriends, I'm talking about being horribly socially maladjusted.
What's that got to do with PC gaming though? All incels are socially maladjusted, even the console gamers

Only if you don't know how to use the mods properly. I been modding for years and games rarely crash. It takes a bit of tweaking that's all and the result is worth it.
You could have spent the time actually playing games instead of tweaking stuff. I'm not interested in tweaking stuff. It's boring and tedious.
Mods can also fix bad design by devs in a lot of games, like in Ubisoft games
That's because many PC ports have been very unoptimized and Ubisoft has used the (true) escuse that most PC gamers are pirates/hackers.
In third world countries like Brazil and India the console prices are too high. Add to that the price of buying games and it becomes cheaper to game on a pc by getting second hand parts + pirating.
PC parts are also costly, so most stick to second hand stuff. But while it's a viable way to game, it defeats the argument that PCs are better than consoles.

What's that got to do with PC gaming though? All incels are socially maladjusted, even the console gamers
Uh no, not all incels are socially maladjusted. I have many friends and I regularly go out.

Yeah, unless we're talking about very fast paced games like Call of Duty, 30 FPS is fine. And Sony/Microsoft have made sure that actually fast paced games run at 60FPS on consoles.
Do you game on a monitor or tv, may I ask? Still undecided on whether a 1440p 144hz 27" monitor trumps an affordable 43" 4k 60hz OLED tv. Would much prefer gaming on a large TV screen, but afraid the picture quality will leave a lot to be desired at this price point. Definitely not forking out a thousand or two for a high-end OLED TV as I have seen many online do (they are employed, so much deserved).

Do you game on a monitor or tv, may I ask? Still undecided on whether a 1440p 144hz 27" monitor trumps an affordable 43" 4k 60hz OLED tv. Would much prefer gaming on a large TV screen, but afraid the picture quality will leave a lot to be desired at this price point. Definitely not forking out a thousand or two for a high-end OLED TV as I have seen many online do (they are employed, so much deserved).
I have a 4K 60Hz 48" OLED TV, because I saved up money from working. I've honestly not seen any problems with image quality at that size. I would however say that you should get a TV if you prefer gaming on large TVs (like I do). You don't need an OLED TV too, but I would say that you should aim for above 1080p if you want a TV 40"+. If you get a 32" or 34" TV, 1080p will do fine if you're couch gaming. (my previous TV was a 34" 1080p 60hz TV).

I wholeheartedly agree. Console users are were the plebs and those who consooom without questioning the quality are, but at least they’re more chill than the average PC “gamer,” that is, until, you dare to criticize their beloved Sony movie games. That is when they start pitchforking like their life depends on it. They identify themselves with their choice of console and its exclusives.

You could have spent the time actually playing games instead of tweaking stuff. I'm not interested in tweaking stuff. It's boring and tedious.

The tweaking improved the experience in many games. For example GTA IV has bad driving physics, modding that improved it. Tweaking is fun depending on the game.

You also have stuff like trainers and mod menus with which you can spawn a lot of stuff and have fun for hours. Stuff you can't do on console.

That's because many PC ports have been very unoptimized and Ubisoft has used the (true) escuse that most PC gamers are pirates/hackers.

Nah I meant the general design like bad UI elements which many games have, and things like auto applying oils in Witcher 3 which make the game easier and more fun to play.

While on console if you're stuck you have to give up on the game most likely.

PC parts are also costly, so most stick to second hand stuff. But while it's a viable way to game, it defeats the argument that PCs are better than consoles.

Both have their merits. Consoles are good for convenience, whilst PC is good for poor people who depend on pirating. Also top tier PCs beat consoles in terms of experience.

iam very autistic about some games too, it helps me coping. I just miss when i was a 14 yo myself because playing online as a 22yo against 14yo annoying shits is just cancer sometimes

I wholeheartedly agree. Console users are were the plebs and those who consooom without questioning the quality are, but at least they’re more chill than the average PC “gamer,” that is, until, you dare to criticize their beloved Sony movie games. That is when they start pitchforking like their life depends on it. They identify themselves with their choice of console and its exclusives.

LOL this is so true! I've seen more annoying console Sony fanboys than annoying PC gamers.

I have a 4K 60Hz 48" OLED TV, because I saved up money from working. I've honestly not seen any problems with image quality at that size. I would however say that you should get a TV if you prefer gaming on large TVs (like I do). You don't need an OLED TV too, but I would say that you should aim for above 1080p if you want a TV 40"+. If you get a 32" or 34" TV, 1080p will do fine if you're couch gaming. (my previous TV was a 34" 1080p 60hz TV).
Sweet :feelsokman: I'll most likely go down the TV route - getting a monitor doesn't sit right with me. Not the experience I desire. I'll continue reading reviews and doing research for the best option.

Doesn't happen unless you're talking about hardcore console fans which are less than 5% of the console gaming community.

The tweaking improved the experience in many games. For example GTA IV has bad driving physics, modding that improved it. Tweaking is fun depending on the game.

You also have stuff like trainers and mod menus with which you can spawn a lot of stuff and have fun for hours. Stuff you can't do on console.
Tweaking and not playing the game is not fun at all. I want my games to run out of the box as they should.
While on console if you're stuck you have to give up on the game most likely.
It's good thing that doesn't happen becuase games on console work.
Both have their merits. Consoles are good for convenience, whilst PC is good for poor people who depend on pirating. Also top tier PCs beat consoles in terms of experience.
Nobody is saying that a 3000$ PC is not as powerful as console. But in order to reach PS5 levels of performance, you need at least a 2000$ PC and the vast majority of people don't have that much money to waste.

(my previous TV was a 34" 1080p 60hz TV)
I just saw this part. How was the experience with that TV? Did you find yourself wanting for greater resolution during your time of ownership? Without having first-hand experience we have to go by what those online say - many are dogmatic, swearing only by 4k@60 or 2k@144. I played FH4 on my 14" 1080 laptop on the lowest settings - I was still impressed, haha.

Sweet :feelsokman: I'll most likely go down the TV route - getting a monitor doesn't sit right with me. Not the experience I desire. I'll continue reading reviews and doing research for the best option.
Yeah, it's worth it a lot.

I just saw this part. How was the experience with that TV? Did you find yourself wanting for greater resolution during your time of ownership? Without having first-hand experience we have to go by what those online say - many are dogmatic, swearing only by 4k@60 or 2k@144. I played FH4 on my 14" laptop on the lowest settings - I was still impressed, haha.
Not really. I bought a new TV because I just wanted a bigger one and it wouldn't be worth it to stick to the same resolution.

LOL this is so true! I've seen more annoying console Sony fanboys than annoying PC gamers.
Probably because you yourself are an annoying PC gamer. Every single PC gamer I've ever talked to was an annoying elitist loser.

What about mobile gaming.

What about mobile gaming.
I'm not really a mobile gamer so I don't know about the community, but I'm pretty sure that it's probably quite good.