Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most passport bros are normie or Chadlite tier

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/1UPjaQDM33E?si=oOrv7-U5KUqxeO24

Look at this South African boer, all his videos are going to exotic places and banging hot native foids. Same with most passport bros youtube shorts and TikTok, I have yet to see one that is incel tier. All of them with no exception mogged me in all aspects.

So even if you try to geomaxx you will find the same competition as in your country thanks to the whole redpill and passport bros movement (they're related).

JFL at bluepilled incels who think they can go to Colombia and take a hot big booty bitch home just because they have a US passport and work in tech. There are tons of guys who do the same thing AND look better than you it's fucking over.

Globalized hypergamy

Come to Syria, Damascus has tons of fine white women. We will do anything to leave. If you are a passport bro with money, you can pull it off.

Come to Syria, Damascus has tons of fine white women. We will do anything to leave. If you are a passport bro with money, you can pull it off.
taking women from abroad to your country is dumbest idea ever, once she will come to your country she will find more attractive local guy and leave you

of course, how can a inkwell possibly be such outgoing to even attempt to find a gf in other country.

taking women from abroad to your country is dumbest idea ever, once she will come to your country she will find more attractive local guy and leave you
very true. but part time delusion is better than full time misery. for me atleast.

There should be an unspoken rule for men to not fuck with other countries and ethnicities' foids.

Kurt Kaz is a chad. He can fuck any foid while the men suck up to him. Most passport bros are failed normies and subhumans. Whites chasing yellow and brown pussy and ethnics chasing white pussy.

There should be an unspoken rule for men to not fuck with other countries and ethnicities' foids.
it's impossible, even more for women not to fuck with arabs, blacks, mongoloids. When men gets rejected by his own race he tries other options.

it's impossible, even more for women not to fuck with arabs, blacks, mongoloids. When men gets rejected by his own race he tries other options.
Need to execute those men. I understand most men are cucks who aren't willing to subjugate foids. In that case, it's MEN who need to be reconditioned by a higher authority.

Yep, just be germanic af bro.

Look at this South African boer, all his videos are going to exotic places and banging hot native foids. Same with most passport bros youtube shorts and TikTok, I have yet to see one that is incel tier. All of them with no exception mogged me in all aspects.

So even if you try to geomaxx you will find the same competition as in your country thanks to the whole redpill and passport bros movement (they're related).

JFL at bluepilled incels who think they can go to Colombia and take a hot big booty bitch home just because they have a US passport and work in tech. There are tons of guys who do the same thing AND look better than you it's fucking over.

Yeah bro , passport bros have a sense when you can mog the men in that country, otherwise is usless

water

Globalized hypergamy
I really don't understand why bluepilled cucks don't understand this. Most of them would be surprised how many foids are westernised wherever they go and find a woman to "start a family" unless they go to the middle of fucking sub saharan africa or North Korea. Only Blackpillers are ready to accept the reality.

There is this YouTuber he is complete both red and blue pilled at the same time(legion of men) and he’s always glorifying passport bros movement. To some extent it could work for a incel above 3/10, but they would have to moneymaxx and find a remote job that is secure and both well paying so they can betabuxx their Thai chick. Especially because foreign women see Caucasian men as exotic even ugly ones.