Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most parents don't love their male children.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Maybe it's due to the single mother epidemic or just nature, but unless the boy is a chad I hear most parents say they don't want or care about their male children. That having them was a mistake, they feel no genuine affection to them and just put up with them. And this goes for both male and female parents.

where have you heard this exactly?

lol, no shit.
a male child MUST be romantically successful almost on par with the success of a female child to not make his parents feel anxiety and resentment.
that is not going to happen unless he's hovering around chadlite level or better.

lol, no shit.
a male child MUST be romantically successful almost on par with the success of a female child to not make his parents feel anxiety and resentment.
that is not going to happen unless he's hovering around chadlite level or better.
So basically my parents hate me for being an adult kissless virgin who has never had a girlfriend? Brutal :feels:

No yeah that's true my parents only see me as an object to continue the family tree and give them pretty grandchildren. Bad news, folks...

Especially mothers. They'll always prefer their foid over sons.

So basically my parents hate me for being an adult kissless virgin who has never had a girlfriend? Brutal :feels:
they don't hate you, you just look like a freak compared to their memories of being young, and compared to your sister if you have one.
this creates some level of anxiety and resentment that will come out in some form. it's best to move out early if this is going on.

I feel that it's based on said parents relationships with an opposing gender.
My father and sister did not speak for roughly three years and if they did during that time it was always an argument.
My dad's first marriage was with a whore. As such he thinks all women are whores.
My mother is indifferent at worse.

they don't hate you, you just look like a freak compared to their memories of being young, and compared to your sister if you have one.
this creates some level of anxiety and resentment that will come out in some form. it's best to move out early if this is going on.
I dont think I'll be able to live fully on my own until I'm 30 or so

I dont think I'll be able to live fully on my own until I'm 30 or so
it will be pretty liberating ngl. i couldn't do it until my mid twenties but it was worth it.

lol, no shit.

They are the ones that brought them into this world and yet act like despite the world being stacked against them, the male child should have been successful.

Is this a thing when father calls his daughter a failure? I think no. Whore at best, but it's completely in her control not to become one. Mothers even more so, are very loyal to their daughters on average.

Is this a thing when father calls his daughter a failure? I think no. Whore at best, but it's completely in her control not to become one. Mothers even more so, are very loyal to their daughters on average.
Yeah if she becomes a drug addict or he sees her being a thot. Though that's usually with boomers.

Don't have a study or reference but it is true there is parent > child lookism at play. So therefore the sibling deemed more taller, attractive, atheletic intelligent* (*haloed by lookism too) and more prone to passing on the family genes will get emotional, physical and financial favourtism.

The same rule applies if its two girls but not a bad as incel son vs can't fail as female daughter 80/20 rule.

Unfortunately for me it was moreso the 95/5 rule. My sister got everything handed to her on a plate whereas I was expected to work a shitty paper round and break into a teen savings account for my PlayStation or t-shirt collection.