Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of you of are inconsistent hypocrites and subconciously support hypergamy.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Whenever an ugly or short man ascends with his ugly, short looksmatch, you say over for their kid and imply that it isn't right for them to have sex because they'll breed a subhuman. That's literally foid mentality, foids excuse their hypergamous nature because they claim they're only looking out for their future child and this is extreme volcel behavior because most of you claim to be subhuman but won't fuck a subhuman foid looksmatch.

While a real trucel like me would wish for both of them to die because all sexhavers are scum, regardless what they look like.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage I am more blackpiiled than 99% of these self proclaimed "blackpillers"

I believe the bluepill

Trucel trait : you'll never ''ascend''

Aren’t you the one who constantly says you don’t want other incels to ascend because if you have to suffer then everyone else should as well?

Aren’t you the one who constantly says you don’t want other incels to ascend because if you have to suffer then everyone else should as well?
I am not the one claiming that every man deserves sex, I hate all sexhaver scum no matter what they look like.

Yep, the guy is a moron who posts dog shit tier threads.

most of you claim to be subhuman but won't fuck a subhuman foid looksmatch.

It's fragmented by force, but I'll answer anyway...

I'm Estonian from one angle, Asiatic from most other angles.

Whenever an ugly or short man ascends with his ugly, short looksmatch, you say over for their kid and imply that it isn't right for them to have sex because they'll breed a subhuman. That's literally foid mentality, foids excuse their hypergamous nature because they claim they're only looking out for their future child and this is extreme volcel behavior because most of you claim to be subhuman but won't fuck a subhuman foid looksmatch.

While a real trucel like me would wish for both of them to die because all sexhavers are scum, regardless what they look like.
You're 100% correct and 95% justified. Most people are in fact hypocrites, and yes, it is hypocrisy to complain about female hypergamy, while simulatenously rejecting your subhuman looksmatch (universal human trait, sadly). The hypocrisy, however, is rational (yes, you can be a rational hypocrite). Making a baby with your looksmatch will most definitely produce a born-to-lose genetic failure.

Hey, if the avi fits...

You're 100% correct and 95% justified. Most people are in fact hypocrites, and yes, it is hypocrisy to complain about female hypergamy, while simulatenously rejecting your subhuman looksmatch (universal human trait, sadly). The hypocrisy, however, is rational (yes, you can be a rational hypocrite). Making a baby with your looksmatch will most definitely produce a born-to-lose genetic failure.
No, it’s not rational because most men don’t decide their partners on genetics, it’s foids that do. So to promote hypergamy by saying 2 subhumans breeding only creates uglier offspring only hurts men because subhuman foids have the choice to fuck normie looking men that aren’t subhuman.

Last edited:
No, it’s not justified because most men don’t decide their partners on genetics, it’s foids that do. So to promote hypergamy by saying 2 subhuman breeding only created uglier offspring only hurts men because subhuman foids have the choice to fuck normie looking men that aren’t subhuman.
You misread that. YOU are 95% justified.

No, it’s not rational because most men don’t decide their partners on genetics, it’s foids that do.
Wtf are you talking about? It's one of the first things they base their decision on. No man will commit to any woman if he's not sexually attracted to her, which is determined by things NOT in his control i.e., physical and sexual attraction. A rich and powerful man will always choose a genetically top-tier wife to have his babies, because all men are attracted to that same set of things first and foremost. The lower you go in the rung of status, the lower the ceiling on that choice of genetic quality.

Ever since you bought into that dumb oofy-doofy theory, you seem to have been forgetting the basics. KEK

Wtf are you talking about? It's one of the first things they base their decision on. No man will commit to any woman if he's not sexually attracted to her, which is determined by things NOT in his control i.e., physical and sexual attraction. A rich and powerful man will always choose a genetically top-tier wife to have his babies, because all men are attracted to that first and foremost. The lower you go in the rung of status, the lower the ceiling on that choice of genetic quality.

Ever since you bought into that dumb oofy-doofy theory, you seem to have been forgetting the basics. KEK
What’s more likely, a femcel tier foid with a normie or an incel tier man with a Becky?

What’s more likely, a femcel tier foid with a normie or an incel tier man with a Becky?
For what kind of relationship? We all know chad (and every other tier of man) has higher standards for LTRs than he does for a quick lay when he's horny. The higher the tier, the higher the standard for the increase in commitment.

This is basic shit, buddy boyo.

The problem is that our looksmatch don't even want us. They want Chad or a man a few points above theirs.

Why is @Incelius Savage banned zero

This is old as the concept of inceldom as a whole. Personally, idc about trucelism/incelism debate, inceldom is inceldom, 2/10 face+no money but tall? Incel, 5/10 face+low income but 5'5"? Incel. Can't tolerate hypergamy? Right. Doesn't tolerate hypergamy but dream about it? It depends: if it's because based on the theory men>foids then i agree. We have the rights to expect over 6/10 foids, foids have no rights and sub 6/10 foids just have to die alone. Their effort to society is ZERO while ours, as men, is everything, so yes, we deserve stacies, they don't deserve chads.
Utopistic, yes, but man, atleast dreaming is free...

Sam

While a real trucel like me would wish for both of them to die because all sexhavers are scum, regardless what they look like. I agree kill all sex havers all of them