Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most of you like shaming me

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
I've made a few posts before and most of y'all shame me or call me a fed. It's just how I feel. :society:

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING TO SLICE OFF A FOID'S FACE WITH A CHAINSAW WHEN THEY HEIGHT SHAME MEN ON TIK TOK.

it's disappointing to realize that some of you are still bluepilled to some degree. If we don't do anything about foids it's only gonna get worse. The reason why women make those kind of tik toks is because they face no repercussions. If I were to doxx one of these women, beat them to death (hypothetical) and this story went viral, a lot of foids would retreat from body shaming men.:feelsjuice: It's very hard not to hate women these days, even women i thought I could trust commit these vile acts. I'm convinced all women are evil.

It's not just tiktok, it's everywhere. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... IM ANRGY . It's so easy for women to make fun of men because of their height or penis size because nothing ever happens. I'll CHANGE THIS.:feelsping:

(IN FAR CRY 3)

Last edited:
Since everyone wants to gut me alive there should not be any holds barred for me to ensure my own survival.
When are u LLmaxxing... how much have u saved

Don't know u but i do like reading about couple serial killers and u add Martha Beck and Ray Fernandez to the list

In a decade. The details will not be disclosed here.
Brutal, by the time you LLmax in a decade there's going to be a new physical standard... or the height standard will be even higher than 6ft

I've made a few posts before and most of y'all shame me or call me a fed. It's just how I feel. :society:

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING TO SLICE OFF A FOID'S FACE WITH A CHAINSAW WHEN THEY HEIGHT SHAME MEN ON TIK TOK.

it's disappointing to realize that some of you are still bluepilled to some degree. If we don't do anything about foids it's only gonna get worse. The reason why women make those kind of tik toks is because they face no repercussions. If I were to doxx one of these women, beat them to death (hypothetical) and this story went viral, a lot of foids would retreat from body shaming men.:feelsjuice: It's very hard not to hate women these days, even women i thought I could trust commit these vile acts. I'm convinced all women are evil.

It's not just tiktok, it's everywhere. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... IM ANRGY . It's so easy for women to make fun of men because of their height or penis size because nothing ever happens. I'll CHANGE THIS.:feelsping:

(IN FAR CRY 3)
You're cool in my book

Who the fucking hell are you?

I never got height shamed but I'm 1,78m

But yeh those who shame should get beaten to bits.

What can someone do about his height?