Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of you guys aren't really black pilled

monkeyman

monkeyman

Recruit
★★★
Incel forums are comprised of a lot of 16-25 year olds who are simply pissed off at being virgins. However, this anger and sadness will dissipate the moment you meet a woman who's willing to settle. Believe it or not, most of you will go on to live normal lives - replete with average jobs, a healthy social life and a wife or girlfriend who gives you some pedestrian sex now and then.

Most men (yes, most ugly men) can find partners if they're willing to go through the motions of dating. You might not have many friends, but you certainly have relatives who'd be happy to pair you off with somebody in their circle. By and large, men meet their significant others through friends and family, not through cold approaches or online dating.

Taking the black pill is knowing that you could have a s.o. but lacking the motivation to find one because you know that women are, at best, lukewarm about you. It means accepting that women are happiest when given the freedom to act on their biological urges, which steer them in the direction of hypergamy and away from monogous relationships with their equals.

The vast majority of men, including self-described incels, will never fully accept this truth. We're not hard wired to, at least not in the long run. Eventually your subconscious will convince you that there's a special girl out there who loves your sweet personality, who's unbothered by your stretch marks, creaky bones, receding hairline and chin.

Met such "girls" but I'm never going to settle with someone from a species I hate. Not in this life. I just can't endure them around me anymore after knowing the truth about them. I just can't. Nothing is real for me except for the blackpill, I don't believe anyone but the blackpill. And yeah I'm 21 yo and fuck you for generalizing all the younger incels.

Met such "girls" but I'm never going to settle with someone from a species I hate. Not in this life. I just can't endure them around me anymore after knowing the truth about them. I just can't. Nothing is real for me except for the blackpill, I don't believe anyone but the blackpill. And yeah I'm 21 yo and fuck you for generalizing all the younger incels.

Just be gay br0

You joined Wednesday, who the fuck are you to call us out?

NECKYOURSELFNEWFAG

"just assume shit bro"

Incel forums are comprised of a lot of 16-25 year olds who are simply pissed off at being virgins. However, this anger and sadness will dissipate the moment you meet a woman who's willing to settle. Believe it or not, most of you will go on to live normal lives - replete with average jobs, a healthy social life and a wife or girlfriend who gives you some pedestrian sex now and then.

Most men (yes, most ugly men) can find partners if they're willing to go through the motions of dating. You might not have many friends, but you certainly have relatives who'd be happy to pair you off with somebody in their circle. By and large, men meet their significant others through friends and family, not through cold approaches or online dating.

Taking the black pill is knowing that you could have a s.o. but lacking the motivation to find one because you know that women are, at best, lukewarm about you. It means accepting that women are happiest when given the freedom to act on their biological urges, which steer them in the direction of hypergamy and away from monogous relationships with their equals.

The vast majority of men, including self-described incels, will never fully accept this truth. We're not hard wired to, at least not in the long run. Eventually your subconscious will convince you that there's a special girl out there who loves your sweet personality, who's unbothered by your stretch marks, creaky bones, receding hairline and chin.

Well I'm almost 30 and have no friends and disowned by my family.

Where's your theory now?

Wonder who could be behind this post

Eventually your subconscious will convince you that there's a special girl out there who loves your sweet personality
Cucc

You are not even wrong actually and I agree with a lot of your points.

Some members here just voluntarily to stay here and I’m not talking about obvious LARPers who get posted here a lot.

Some members don’t want to fix things that can obviously make them attractive (hit the gym, lose weight, gain weight).

Unless you are a fucked, manlet, ethnic, micropenis, or actually deformed then you can change things.

A lot of the other members think that since they can’t compete with the top 1% of men or even go for an average or ethnic girl they are are an “””incel”””

Most members here will be long gone in the next few months. My view of this forum and the people have changed a lot in the recent months.

Some members don’t want to fix things that can obviously make them attractive (hit the gym, lose weight, gain weight).

Unless you are fucked, manlet, ethnic, micropenis then you can’t change things.
There are plenty of other thing you cannot realistically change, such as: Facial structure, autism/other mental defects, formative experiences, physical defects (uncommon), the feminization of our society and Jewish media control.

Going to the gym will not fix these things. This is a redpill cope. The whole point of the blackpill is that there is almost nothing you can do.

There are plenty of other thing you cannot realistically change, such as: Facial structure, autism/other mental defects, formative experiences, physical defects (uncommon), the feminization of our society and Jewish media control.

Going to the gym will not fix these things. This is a redpill cope. The whole point of the blackpill is that there is almost nothing you can do.

Such bullshit... a lot of ugly guys will NOT find someone. I doubt a guy who loses his virginity at 23 after being rejected for 10 years will simply stop being angry.

Even then, it's better to have exposure to the incel forums when you're young than to not, right? Because if you're ugly, "undesirable" facial features, manlet, etc, etc, and you're still young, there's a CHANCE a woman will settle for you in the future and a chance she won't. But isn't it better to be informed and take the blackpill now, to see femoids true nature before it's too late? I know I don't want to have to wait 20 years to look back and grimace at all the places I went wrong. It's great to learn from your mistakes, but better to learn from someone else's.

Such bullshit... a lot of ugly guys will NOT find someone. I doubt a guy who loses his virginity at 23 after being rejected for 10 years will simply stop being angry.

Why do you doubt it? I've seen it happen many times, with men who are much older than 23. They get their first taste of affection and forget all about their problems. For a lot of men, the black pill is merely a phase.

Why do you doubt it? I've seen it happen many times, with men who are much older than 23. They get their first taste of affection and forget all about their problems. For a lot of men, the black pill is merely a phase.

I think they still resent how they were rejected but it’s less than what it was.

I think they still resent how they were rejected but it’s less than what it was.

Fair enough, but almost all men harbor some resentment due to rejection. That's pretty normal, it's just that most guys don't attribute their rejections to lookism. Point is, only a select few of us will experience lifelong isolation and sadness.

I fully agree with you, man. She will always yearn for Chad. Yet, I'm in the 16-25 age group.

> cope post

> 21st of june

sigh

the times they are a changing buddy boyo, maybe what you are saying was once true but it is becoming less and less so

What you described is spot on for 90 percent of this site

the times they are a changing buddy boyo, maybe what you are saying was once true but it is becoming less and less so

It's considerably harder to find and keep a mate now than, say, 15 years ago. Men, however, have not completely surrendered to women's cries for total sexual liberation. Even in western society there remains an expectation for women to settle down.

Why are people saying this is a cope post?

I’m not settling for anything other than a virgin Christian women for a wife

A lot of guys say this, but when they get a little older and the days become unbearably lonely they get attached to the first woman who shows the slightest bit of interest.

Why are people saying this is a cope post?

Many have conditioned themselves to mindlessley spout "cope!" when at loss for better words.

A lot of guys say this, but when they get a little older and the days become unbearably lonely they get attached to the first woman who shows the slightest bit of interest.

Many have conditioned themselves to mindlessley spout "cope!" when at loss for better words.

Don't worry I thought this thread was high IQ.

I made a similar thread a few days ago. I said people here need to get comfortable with the idea of being betabux because it will eventually happen. People were coping and saying they'd never do it, but when you're in your 30s and still single your loneliness will have you resorting to things you never ever thought you would.

I’m not settling for anything other than a virgin Christian women for a wife
What about a christian woman that's only done anal with her bf:lul: or blowjobs
I've met a few like this at uni

Don't worry I thought this thread was high IQ.

I made a similar thread a few days ago. I said people here need to get comfortable with the idea of being betabux because it will eventually happen. People were coping and saying they'd never do it, but when you're in your 30s and still single your loneliness will have you resorting to things you never ever thought you would.

Around 27 I became desperate for intimacy. The pure sexual urges of my youth had largely been replaced with a mawkish hunger for touch. I'd grown to see women less as objects and more as divine beings with the power to heal my soul. Indeed, this lead me down a path I would've never thought possible and culminated in a series of embarrassing events.

Now at 32 I'm stronger, with the realization that I'm going to live and die on my own. I must admit, though, if I was just slightly more attractive, and a tad closer to neurotypical, I'd probably go on to play the role of a provider.