Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of you are like foids forming tight knit social circles and cliques

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
As well as tagging each other. Also shows how really dependent you are of each other. Foids also tend to rely on each other for emotional support when Chad dumps them.

You're taking advantage of statusmaxxing in this forum whilst low status incels rot. Foids also take advantage of statusmaxxing in school and workplaces.

You're like those popular foids in the cool kids table telling everyone not to sit with you and that only Chads can sit with you. I don't even want to hang out with you.

I had one friend in school

Something I notice.

Fakecels tend to carry more foid traits while real incels (and truecel) tend to carry more masculine traits because we actually learnt to only rely on ourselves. Whilst fakecels can run off to their little discord groupies and complain about this incel being mean to them. They run into the arms of the mods to protect them, just like how libs run into the arms of their big tech daddy to protect them.

Both fakecels and foids are really pathetic and are also very similar to each other. No wonder some fakecels end up coming trans.

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Typical foid behavior

Foids and fakecels have the same behavior

This is a high IQ thread. Good post.

its called being NT. thats what they do.

@meh meet @_meh

Who cares they probably don't have friends IRL. At least let them LARP as normalfags on here.

ntmaxxed incels make friends on here while non nt trucels rot, its how it is irl, isnt any different on here, blackpill is always alive even in these places just swallow it already and accept its fucking over foryou
It's not LDAR its also LDARandTakeIt for the NT guys here.

Who cares they probably don't have friends IRL. At least let them LARP as normalfags on here.
That is like enabling being cucked, fuck that shit. I can't live like that.

ntmaxxed incels make friends on here while non nt trucels rot, its how it is irl, isnt any different on here, blackpill is always alive even in these places just swallow it already and accept its fucking over foryou

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back