Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most of us wouldn’t be incel if we were born 20 years earlier.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Crazy to think that a lot of us guys on here wouldn’t even be incel had we been born in the early nineties or late eighties. For us zoomercels, we had to endure puberty during the rise of 4th wave feminism, tinder and TikTok. We’d have much better chances if we had come of age before the development of these phenomenon.

If I was born in 1986 I would still be in high school in the 2000s it would probably be worse

If I was a 80scel it would be so over for me. I would get mogged so hard by Brad and Carter and then they would get Eileen to go to the dance with them and it would be over :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I actually heard about some cases of young male kids being very aggressively towards their female classmates in the school of my lil sister.

I think, the youngest zoomers grow up frustrated and feel very annoyed by females because they are all, without exceptions entitled bitches and feminists (the new trend)

I actually heard about some cases of young male kids being very aggressively towards their female classmates in the school of my lil sister.

I think, the youngest zoomers grow up frustrated and feel very annoyed by females because they are all, without exceptions entitled bitches and feminists (the new trend)
Based

There were a lot of cases of brutal bullying towards girls. I think this is a slap in the face against the Jewish feminism, since they do everything to brainwash the boys to worship their fellow females, but it seems to backfire very much

There were a lot of cases of brutal bullying towards girls. I think this is a slap in the face against the Jewish feminism, since they do everything to brainwash the boys to worship their fellow females, but it seems to backfire very much
I hope it collapses on them. I can't even talk back to a girl harassing me without her 5'9 norwooding whiteknights coming to heightmog me and beat the crap out of me for hope of a scrap of pussy

I was born in 1987 and it didnt helped me, lookism and chadworshipping was always there. In the 90s gymcels and chadlets would do much better than now, in the 00s tallfag worshipping started.

Becky foids were much less worshipped than now and landwhales had near zero smv, so that couldve been your chance.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about this. I'm a millennial and got dealt a shitty hand. My dad who was born in the 50s, also got dealt a shitty hand. Our current failures have more to do with poor mate choices of our parents and ancestors.

I blame tinder and high speed internet

I think I've seen this thread about 30 times by now

I am 20 and was born 20 years ago, nigger

Ironically Generation Beta will have to be betas to literally get a 5/10 woman

I would still be incel being born in 1981 since I have autism so I wouldn’t be able to make friends and still would be a loner. I think it would probably be even worse since the internet pretty tame in the 90s/early 00s, fewer games and coping stuff and blackpill didn’t exist