Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most of us will end up dead at an early age

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
most of us will die before 40

increased cortisol levels and stress lower ur lifespan, the longer you spend on this board the shorter your life gets

As someone with 2 failed suicide attempts ... ill stay on this forum 24/7 if that will make me die in my sleep.

nausea said:

Holy shit. I cant even imagine how much wisdom your genius has acquired in that time. How couldnt you not have a mental break down?

sorrowfulsad said:
nausea said:
Holy shit. I cant even imagine how much wisdom your genius has acquired in that time. How couldnt you not have a mental break down?
2 attempts failed

Dekim said:
As someone with 2 failed suicide attempts ... ill stay on this forum 24/7 if that will make me die in my sleep.
how exactly do you fail suicide? sounds like you didnt really wanna die

lostcel said:
how exactly do you fail suicide? sounds like you didnt really wanna die

Both time i was stopped by some random strangers. 

First time i was taking my time on the ledge of a building (it's not as easy as some of you think) and some random dude came out of his apartment and grabed me. 

Second time i jumped in the ocean (i can't swim so that seemed like a prety good option), but soon after i jumped 2 curry cells came out of nowhere and got in the water and took me out. They were punjabi to be more precise, we had a bit of a chat after that.

I will rope on my 30th birthday I swear.

Almost 41, not virgin though but different times so tindercel in a way.
Will kms soonish.

At 25 it is over, I will rope nyself

God willing. But knowing my luck, I will probably live to become 100. It's gonna be a long and lonely road boyos..