Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of us will die prematurely

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Years of loneliness, sleep-deprivation and depression all do a number to your heart health. Most of us will probably not even reach 65

Last edited:
I'm roping before 25

Based. I won't die like a cripple old man. I will die with honor. You know what I mean :feelsthink:

+ social isolation.

True, add shitty genetics and many of us not taking a good care of our bodies ldaring in front of a PC, eating a junk food, not going on check ups. We are doomed.

Who wants to wake up at 60 and the first thought would be "i never had a gf?".

Based. I won't die like a cripple old man. I will die with honor. You know what I mean :feelsthink:
Chilling on the side of the cloud and looking downwards to see normies twitching in fear just from saying your name. Name anything more based than this:feelshmm:

good I want out of this hell that’s called “earth”.

True, add shitty genetics and many of us not taking a good care of our bodies ldaring in front of a PC, eating a junk food, not going on check ups. We are doomed.
if we just had money to justify our position,

if i degenerate might aswell do it with style

I am definitely committed to roping now as I have seen so much stuff in my life to confirm my status as a subhuman

WW3 must be started asap.