Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of us like to feel egotistical connections with other incels

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I don't blame them I agree when based users, almost every single user actually serious about inceldom has at least one thread hating on the majority of this community and talking about how they're all low IQ and emotional

They don't get they're lucky and these basement dwellers are the norm, and they refuse to accept how bad most incels have it

Obviously there is the theory of larps and government trolls and I see where they're coming from but I think it's time to think realistically about how over it is for us

Don't stop believing but these depressive posts exist for a reason

I'm not talking about the bots and trolls, but the pessimistic shit getting hated on is what's suprising to me, they don't accept how bad and how little hope there is for some of us

I just see it as one, I'm not a hopeful, don't care if it's low IQ or emotional, I'm done being part of this shit where one side is serious and other one are depressed and pessimistic people

tbh Low IQ is an incel trait, it's a genetic disadvantage and you gotta accept that

but ban the trolls and larps and spammers tbh, they kill any plan or hope

tbh Low IQ is an incel trait, it's a genetic disadvantage and you gotta accept that

no IQ for your face