Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of us knew something was wrong before we were incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 37145
  • Start date
Deleted member 37145

Deleted member 37145

Waiting for info.
-
i knew something was weird when i was in middle school and everyone was getting in relationships but me and then i was 13 and i had 1 friend thats when i knew something was wrong and i could not be the only person experincing it :blackpill:

I knew something was wrong when I experienced that foids treat ugly guys like shit for no reason except they're ugly.
And then of course bullying ugly people to impress foids.

Was a real eye opener. As a child it was unimaginable to me that humans could be that vile.

Yes I knew I was truecel in kindergarten when all the kids there threw rocks at me like I was some sort of monster

I could tell something was off and i couldn't envision a good future

fakecel trait: you don't realize you're ugly, because you're not really ugly.

I'm so fucking ugly that I got depressed for months after seeing pictures of my face in profile. (after seeing those pictures I knew no one could love a guy with that face)
before that I had already been called ugly but I never took it seriously.

girls used to challenge each other to see who could kiss me on the cheeks, and boys used to force me to kiss them, just to annoy them. :cryfeels:
Yes I knew I was truecel in kindergarten when all the kids there threw rocks at me like I was some sort of monster
brutal :cryfeels:

I knew something was wrong the moment i tried making female friends and failed, had no problems making guy friends so i thought it should be the same right? always cold treatment and 1 word responses. even from young foids 14-15 old ones so yeah, this has been the case in all of my life:feelsrope:

Yep, it was around 12 when I started falling behind in physical development of my peers. Between ages 10 and 15, my mindset transformed completely from thinking I'm a future Chad to being an insecure shut-in.

When I was younger, the thought of having an girlfriend felt like a pipe dream to me, and I didn't know why.

My elementary school teachers thought I was disabled and wanted to send me to a school for literal tards.

I had to take an IQ test which showed basically the opposite so nothing happened. But in hindsight it set the scene for all that was to come.

I got that something is wrong with me in kindergarten

I have literally ALWAYS known that’s a girlfriend is something that I will likely never get. I could never really explain why, but ever since I learned about the concept I sorta knew that it wasn’t for me.

My elementary school teachers thought I was disabled and wanted to send me to a school for literal tards.

I had to take an IQ test which showed basically the opposite so nothing happened. But in hindsight it set the scene for all that was to come.
Literally same lol

based and truecel trait

had similar experiences but not this specific one. i started getting beaten up by older kids when i was 9 yrs old. before that i was mostly extremely excluded, looking back teachers and parents would try and make kids talk to me and they would start crying JFL.

If anyone here says shit like how they found out they were off at 15+ they are probably volcel to some degree.

ive got warned for saying it before so ill try to phrase it like this: if you werent treated like utter shit as a kid, you probably are able to become attractive enough to get laid doing the basics.

I genuinely thought there was a curse put on me.

In kindergarten when I would always hold up the class being the last one of to be ready for anything.

i knew something was weird when i was in middle school and everyone was getting in relationships but me and then i was 13 and i had 1 friend thats when i knew something was wrong and i could not be the only person experincing it :blackpill:
Middle school? Oh I got a stories for years about middle school buddy boyo. Middle school was great for me. I was bullied relentlessley by teachers and students for my looks :feelshaha: I got jumped everyday and they blamed me for getting jumped and took away my senior trip and prom :feelshaha: then I stopped going and they threatened to hold me back. The only reason I graduated was because my parents threatened to sue because I was hospitalized for getting stomped out. Always avoided school after that. It gave me social anxiety and I became a hermit. The only difference in High school was women instigated chads to fight me. I rejected the school system and humanity since then.

TLDR; Columbine happened for a very good reason :feelsokman:

Attachments

• 7AB2F28F-47FB-4CE5-BCBF-5E4DA8AB6BF3.gif
    7AB2F28F-47FB-4CE5-BCBF-5E4DA8AB6BF3.gif
    601.4 KB · Views: 20
Ive always knew id be an incel after my sexual awakening

My first big sign was when no girl wanted to pair with me in the sport lesson in middle school when we had to dance in couples. Pure suifuel

I could never see any girl proudly introducing me to her family. Small head, werid guy, only 5'8, mixed (soycumskin/squatamalen mix) with weird disharmonious facial features , and autistic like behavior (though I still don't think im autistic, im actually extroverted but not allowed to be in any group ) . At 29 i still thought RooshV style PUA could save me, at 31 I discovered the Incel forums and finally pieced it together that it Never Began. However, during my early 20s I luckily didn't concern myself with finding a GF ( I intinctively knew it wouldn't happen) so I just wanted to go for 1 night stands . I learned to have fun while being a loner at least and I gained alot of monk-like discipline to be healthy and workout a lot. Atleast i have a lean body and sharp musculature approaching 32yrs old with a dope beard and ok oiled-slick back hair ( i use a wide tooth comb and beard oil in my hair and have a barber skinfade the sides and back every month

Last edited:
I could tell something was off when I started believing I was cursed

It was obvious to me when I was unable to socialize or detect social cues well at the age of twelve. Of-course, that problem was present since early childhood. At that age, I was very much socially dissociated and in a chronic, depressive haze.

Although I hadn't realized it, I was suffering from ASD and childhood trauma.

Last edited:
I always knew the cases of my inceldom but i coped trying to gym max

yep. you could always tell there was something wrong, and it was only confirmed once things worsened

curry in white country = over

yup, never had a gf or any intimate experience with them (despite trying), always thought it was just one of those things that would eventually happen. High school ended and still nope, college has done nothing for me. Knew from the start, now i'm suffering alone.

knew something was wrong when I kept getting looks of disgust from most Foids in grade school, while Chads mocked me in order to get Foids to laugh at me for attention. Also being always the last person to be picked whenever class was divided into teams, and the "team" that I was assigned to got mad when I was "forced" onto them. JFL.

I knew something was wrong when I experienced that foids treat ugly guys like shit for no reason except they're ugly.
And then of course bullying ugly people to impress foids.

Was a real eye opener. As a child it was unimaginable to me that humans could be that vile.
WE are animals after all

Facts.

Also spoiler: We came out the womb inkel :society:

girls used to challenge each other to see who could kiss me on the cheeks, and boys used to force me to kiss them, just to annoy them. :cryfeels:
damn. im sorry for you, really.
fakecel trait: you don't realize you're ugly, because you're not really ugly.
I didn't realize i was ugly actually, i had been bluepilled for a long time, some times I even thought i was good-looking (people already cursed me, but because I was fat/looked kinda gay for them, not because of my face).
But then I discovered the inceldom concept and made sense for me.