Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most of us could never handle a good looking woman

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
a toilet who had positive reinforcement her whole life due to her looks, could never be with a beaten down man like me. Even if i hardcore looksmax and be good looking, i could never be enough mentally for a bad bitch. I‘d get nervous talking to that slut and she would think im a weirdo. She is used to chad and chads confidence. Its over, completely over.

It is so over. You can't win.

We're not entitled. Simple as.

Short term there are drugs that would help with that.

Short term there are drugs that would help with that.
Speaking of which, you could give her oxytocin which has been proven to make pair bonding and commitment stronger

I have extremely high confidence and charisma

@Animecel2D

Tbh considering she's good looking and if she doesn't know her worth her friends would and would probably egg her on and leave you and even if that didn't happen we still know her worth and we'd be on edge worried she's talking to other dudes since we'd probably never find another girl like her. Brutal

No, I could talk to her. When you go through enough rejections, you feel indifferent talking to her. It's my fucking face and height holding me back.

a toilet who had positive reinforcement her whole life due to her looks, could never be with a beaten down man like me. Even if i hardcore looksmax and be good looking, i could never be enough mentally for a bad bitch. I‘d get nervous talking to that slut and she would think im a weirdo. She is used to chad and chads confidence. Its over, completely over.
I would

W*men belong to kitchen no matter how they look (OK, I'll admit it, some of them belong to pig farm)

Even ugly women wouldn't want us, they only aim for Chad

Actually, if a real stacy is dating with you, it's a huge boost to your confidence, so you may handle her.

That's making women more complicated than they are. They emotionally connect with faces they find hot so even if you were the most soulless NPC in existence they'd attach a wonderful personality on you due to the halo effect.

Yeah we could. Once you spend some time with the foid you realize that it's just another shallow whore. The assumption being here that she somehow is attracted to you.