Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most of us are sour grapecels

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
Many of us make fun of normies with their fat bpd GFs and sexless bedrooms.
The thing is I know we would all like to have that.
We might make fun of someone for driving a Honda Civic for not having Lamborghini, but we are the ones walking in the rain.
It's over for the sour grape cels.

1722870929834u

Water. Fuck you for living a better life than me

It may take a while, but eventually you learn that solitude and time for copes is more valuable than a used up slut which despises you for being so unbelievably vile that you allowed her to settle for you.

We might make fun of someone for driving a Honda Civic for not having Lamborghini, but we are the ones walking in the rain.
Comparing a Honda Civic to an evil whore is blasphemous. A car gets you from point A to point B, which is all a man really wants. Instead, oofy doofies are driving shitty cars which emit nauseous noxious fumes into the interior - that would be a better analogy. Also, the driver seat and the steering wheel have layers of chad's cum solidified on them.

I actually don’t really want an obese manic girlfriend….

Never betabuxx and get into a shagless bedroom

I actually don’t really want an obese manic girlfriend….
yea with the state of modern obese western foids, you couldn't even have sex, u'd just walk into ur bedroom and suffocate all night bc they're no space for u

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

That’s hot as fuck
I do not believe in kinkshaming but that is atrocious and u should feel ashamed of urself

Why would I want that? I get none of the benefits of a relationship and all the negatives. Nigga I'm not desperate to be in the presence of women. Women are fucking annoying. Especially fat ones

fat women are sub-women

I do not believe in kinkshaming but that is atrocious and u should feel ashamed of urself
Why? There’s nothing more hot than a fat land whale farting all over my face and eating all her shit from her loose asshole, I want to lick all the sweat she produces after walking 3 feet away. Fuck I’m hard now because of you.

Why? There’s nothing more hot than a fat land whale farting all over my face and eating all her shit, I want to lick all the sweat she produces after walking 3 feet away. Fuck I’m hard now because of you
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Why? There’s nothing more hot than a fat land whale farting all over my face and eating all her shit from her loose asshole, I want to lick all the sweat she produces after walking 3 feet away. Fuck I’m hard now because of you.
have u read the recent ITfoid doxxes on this board btw?

I think they might be ur type

have u read the recent ITfoid doxxes on this board btw?

I think they might be ur type
No. I haven’t, im not attracted to tranny or IT mayo colored hair foids. I have a specific fat woman type, must be MENA

Over for crab basketcels

More like sourrapecels :bigbrain:

IT users are the sourgrapecels. They cope and rell themselves that they’re happy being virgins, and that they aren’t actually incels because {cope goes here}.

We’re the ones (bar a few copers who I won’t name) who are honest about our situation and accept that we would take whatever we could get.

Idk how you managed to come to such a backwards conclusion.

No you wouldn't. This just showcases your nativity