Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most of us are good people

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
In spite of the image the media wants to portray, incels are usually nice people. We do everything 'correctly' in our social live but are rejected simply because of our looks, yet we are tricked into believing that our personalities are the problem. When we express rational hatred against the whores that won't even consider us as partners or the normies that bully and ridicule us we become villains in the eyes of everyone else, but when we do nothing we are simply left to rot by society while being expected to pay taxes and obey laws.

We are systematically used while being forced to sit in the background so that normies, chads and toilets can live their lives without touching subhumans like us. We at least deserve some sex and respect for the kindness we show and the work we do, but we get nothing but disgust. We could easily steal, kill and rape to get what we want, but we don't because we have morals and want to live lives that aren't full of violence. Society should be grateful for our cooperation in spite of our discomfort, but instead we are hated. This whole world is cucked.

we're hated because we know that woman pick men based on sexual dimporhic traits essentally breeding out and leaving lots of men sexless, we know about betabuxx and how humans are similar to monkeys and a man's social status is equivalent to his looks. We know that high fwhr men are more respected etc, what we say seems so absurd because there brain washed and have never experienced what we have experience or they're coping hard

Good post. Its much harder to be good when you have many reasons not to be. An incel being good should count more than a chad or foid being good simply because our circumstances are very unfortunate.

In spite of the image the media wants to portray, incels are usually nice people. We do everything 'correctly' in our social live but are rejected simply because of our looks, yet we are tricked into believing that our personalities are the problem. When we express rational hatred against the whores that won't even consider us as partners or the normies that bully and ridicule us we become villains in the eyes of everyone else, but when we do nothing we are simply left to rot by society while being expected to pay taxes and obey laws.
IT always blames me for my bullying. They screencapped one of my posts and I remember 4 comments straight up saying I deserved to get attacked and beat up. Based on nothing but the fact I'm incel.

Good thread, OP. Well said!

I act pretty different here than irl. I think everyone does. Hell I’m not even that mean or anything here either. I just make off topic threads about cooking and video games half the time. I feel pretty justified whenever I make the occasional ragefuel vent thread too. I agree, we get a bad rap. I’m a pleasant enough guy I think

I don't know if i'm a good or bad person because I haven't interacted with another human since middle school

I got nothing back for being good.

I act pretty different here than irl. I think everyone does. Hell I’m not even that mean or anything here either. I just make off topic threads about cooking and video games half the time. I feel pretty justified whenever I make the occasional ragefuel vent thread too. I agree, we get a bad rap. I’m a pleasant enough guy I think
That's what annoys me most. I can tell you for a fact that upon meeting me in person, though I may be shy, your first thought would not be "this guy hates women and posts on incel forums." Nobody is thinking this about me, yet people online seem to believe that they can evaluate my personality without ever meeting me.
basically this. Any "good incel" is overlooked, and told they cant be incel. People want to further demonize even the term knowing full well that its an excuse to keep shitting on ugly disadvantaged me. The thing is we are expected to be "good". We are supposed to serve, submit or kill ourselves. If we display any sort of disapproval towards life long bullying, isolation, hatred, torment, and exclusion we are automatically bad and petty.
'Good' and 'incel' are treated as mutually exclusive. The moment you become aware of your mistreatment and question it, that questioning becomes the reason for your lack of success in the eyes of normies.

We are the victims of the labeling theory.
Since birth society has been labeling us in a negative way until we accepted the labels they have forced on us and now they see us as evil but dont realize that we are their creation.

We could easily steal, kill and rape to get what we want, but we don't because we have morals and want to live lives that aren't full of violence.

Yeah, I'm surprised how remarkable good incels through my time on this forum only being a greycel for now.
It's just we want a partner but I myself have already lost hope on females being good humans, so I just want to own a waifubot.

Their favorite thing to do to make us seem like bad people is take what we say online and say "sEs ThIs Is WhY YoU cAnT gEt LaId." Instead of realizing one people dont act like this in real life we are anonymous and two most of the time its just guys venting and getting some shit off their chest. Places like FDS for example call men they dont deem attractive low value as if their life is worthless if they cant provide for them and actually live what they preach because they talk about shit that happend in real life and how they handled the situation by being arrogant and seeing the people around them lower than them. Or womens hatred of men who didnt win the height lottery or asian womens hatred of asian men but I dont think thats venting I think they genuinely want to kill them.

Yeah, I'm surprised how remarkable good incels through my time on this forum only being a greycel for now.
It's just we want a partner but I myself have already lost hope on females being good humans, so I just want to own a waifubot.
I have not met anyone here so far that seems like a violent asshole, which stands in sharp contrast to what normies say about us.
Their favorite thing to do to make us seem like bad people is take what we say online and say "sEs ThIs Is WhY YoU cAnT gEt LaId." Instead of realizing one people dont act like this in real life we are anonymous and two most of the time its just guys venting and getting some shit off their chest. Places like FDS for example call men they dont deem attractive low value as if their life is worthless if they cant provide for them and actually live what they preach because they talk about shit that happend in real life and how they handled the situation by being arrogant and seeing the people around them lower than them. Or womens hatred of men who didnt win the height lottery or asian womens hatred of asian men but I dont think thats venting I think they genuinely want to kill them.
My response to them would be what about all of the men that aren't identifying as incels but still absolutely cannot get sex? Where are they going wrong. That aside the idea that our incel thoughts are immediately obvious to people in real life is ridiculous.

Yeah, incel means someone who can't have sex despite wanting and there are many statistics online showing that so many men above 18 are sexless. Incel doesn't mean a virgin who hates females and. Whatever, no point in writing this as we already agree and they don't want to absorb facts.

We are systematically used while being forced to sit in the background so that normies, chads and toilets can live their lives without touching subhumans like us. We at least deserve some sex and respect for the kindness we show and the work we do, but we get nothing but disgust. We could easily steal, kill and rape to get what we want, but we don't because we have morals and want to live lives that aren't full of violence. Society should be grateful for our cooperation in spite of our discomfort, but instead we are hated. This whole world is cucked.
It all boils down to face determining everything

I don't like to go spouting how much of a "good person" I am because it sounds pretentious and also I have low self esteem but yeah. the average user here doesn't actually verbally abuse women or calls them whores irl. in fact there's probably a higher portion of us who are emotionally sensitive as fuck and feel self-conscious 24/7 about hurting other people's feelings

I still feel really guilty just for being clingy around my oneitis tbh. I didn't (and would never) insult her or touch her or do anything like that (like half my interactions with involved me saying "sorry im probably being annoying you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to"), but I still feel like a bad person when I think about her.

I don't like to go spouting how much of a "good person" I am because it sounds pretentious and also I have low self esteem but yeah. the average user here doesn't actually verbally abuse women or calls them whores irl. in fact there's probably a higher portion of us who are emotionally sensitive as fuck and feel self-conscious 24/7 about hurting other people's feelings

I still feel really guilty just for being clingy and annoying around my oneitis tbh. I didn't (and would never) insult her or touch her or do anything like that but I still feel like a bad person when I think about her.
You shouldn't feel guilty about genuinely wanting to have a good relationship with someone. The fact that such intentions are seen as creepy when shown by ugly men is a product of hypergamy.

Cucks think we say the shit we post here IRL and try to blow up women after we get rejected (like the retarded nice guy stereotype), when it's the other way around. We act nice IRL but are constantly shat on, bullied and the only way we can vent is by posting on this obscure forum.
Then they go and attribute inceldom to shitposting on this forum and hating kweens.

Meanwhile women can post stuff like "lol i hate men", "i wish men died", and they way they're seen doesn't change at all. Pure kweenz who can do no wrong and only post things like that because society is misoginistic and they're 100% justified.

In their eyes we are crazy misogynists who go around harassing and beating every single female we encounter irl.
This is far from the truth. Most incels are of the quiet type who mostly avoid confrontation but these normies are blinded by random news articles.
"You can't get a girlfriend because you're so toxic towards women!!" are typical examples of lies they tell about and generalize us with.

I assure you all bluepillers reading my message that all of this misogyny, racism, etc. is all said and kept online.
I doubt even 1% of this forum's population actively goes out to harass women irl.

Last edited:
Cucks think we say the shit we post here IRL and try to blow up women after we get rejected (like the retarded nice guy stereotype), when it's the other way around. We act nice IRL but are constantly shat on, bullied and the only way we can vent is by posting on this obscure forum.
Then they go and attribute inceldom to shitposting on this forum and hating kweens.
People that hate incels think that I spit at foids in the streets and proclaim my hatred for them, when in reality I usually just talk, try to learn about their interests and try to laugh and interact with them. The fact that they reject this is their own fault.

we're hated because we know that woman pick men based on sexual dimporhic traits essentally breeding out and leaving lots of men sexless, we know about betabuxx and how humans are similar to monkeys and a man's social status is equivalent to his looks. We know that high fwhr men are more respected etc, what we say seems so absurd because there brain washed and have never experienced what we have experience or they're coping hard
we know too much and the NWO hivemind doesnt like that

I assure you all bluepiller reading my message that all of this misogyny, racism, etc. is all said and kept online.
I doubt even 1% of this forum's population actively goes out to harass women irl.
yeah, this is an anonymous venting forum so obviously not everything here should be taken at face value. that's why I don't really participate in the "I hate women" aspect of this place because it feels disingenuous to me. it's just an impulsive form of venting resulting from loneliness and learning to associate women with negative experiences. I really just want to be cared about and it's probably the same for most of us here

Define "good".

You have two thousand years.

Define "good".
Valid point since it's subjective. By 'good' I mean not inherently violent or damaging to the lives of people around us. We generally don't hurt people and don't cause major problems for anyone.

Good post. Its much harder to be good when you have many reasons not to be. An incel being good should count more than a chad or foid being good simply because our circumstances are very unfortunate.

By 'good' I mean not inherently violent or damaging to the lives of people around us. We generally don't hurt people and don't cause major problems for anyone.

Then I suppose you think you are good, assuming you never hurt anyone.

But then why do you think normies would disagree ?

Then I suppose you think you are good, assuming you never hurt anyone.

But then why do you think normies would disagree ?
They think we are violent and show aggression to people

They think we are violent and show aggression to people
Do they ? Don't they think we spend all our time on internet and never interact with people ?

Don't you think that what they hate about us the most is what we write, the ideas we propagate ? Now, if they claim these ideas incite violence, then that rejoins your concept of "bad", but we're already shifting since it's not direct violence but indirect, and it's not even sure that we really encourage violence since what we say could be interpreted as cathartic sarcasm.

Also, violence is everywhere, at least as a threat. Laws are not suggested, they are literally enforced. Violence is only bad when it's not deemed legitimate.

Last edited:
I've lost count how many times old people told me that I have a heart of gold! Every elderly women, once they know me, tell me that women at my age group should be waiting in line to have a chance to date with me...

Of course most of us are good people but we have committed the ultimate crime and sin, being born very ugly in the 21st Century. We are worse than any convicted serial murder/psychopath/rapist!

Do they ? Don't they think we spend all our time on internet and never interact with people ?

Don't you think that what they hate about us the most is what we write, the ideas we propagate ? Now, if they claim these ideas incite violence, then that rejoins your concept of "bad", but we're already shifting since it's not direct violence but indirect, and it's not even sure that we really encourage violence since what we say could be interpreted as cathartic sarcasm.

Also, violence is everywhere, at least as a threat. Laws are not suggested, they are literally enforced. Violence is only bad when it's not deemed legitimate.
Hatred is complicated. In reality they hate us simply because we're different, and people often reject different things, especially when they feel that they may be affected by us. Normies can't justify this with their moral systems, so they choose to believe that our opinions are dangerous and risk violence.

In reality they hate us simply because we're different,
No they don't. Difference is celebrated everywhere.
They hate us because we represent a menace, something they fear viscerally : the return of patriarchy, the subjugation of women.

I’m not a bad person tbh

Kinda Disagree with thread and OP.

I genuinely used to believe that we were mostly the good and rationale ones, just with more self awareness and delusions than the others but there are too many Sperg here.

Over the time, I noticed some pretty fucking twisted people here; there was a thread yesterday with a guy stating ''Having sex with 5 year old was okay'' and some people agreed with him. Other threads promoting Mass murderous and Killings saying that they approve the killing of normies.
Most good compassionate Incels anyway are usually not BlackPilled, nor are they on this forum but on Reddit, as cucked as this site is.
I mean look, I'm not here to lecture anyone here but ffs, pick a coat, stop playing the double face and switch it whenever you feel like it.

Some people here are pretty lukewarm calm and sane blackpillers and others are pretty Hardcore people who left all their empathy behind them, but at least they stay consistent.

You can't have one thread where people post stuff like ''Foids should be massively raped'' and then followed with stuff like ''People hate us for no reason'' :feelskek: :feelskek:

Kinda Disagree with thread and OP.

I genuinely used to believe that we were mostly the good and rationale ones, just with more self awareness and delusions than the others but there are too many Sperg here.

Over the time, I noticed some pretty fucking twisted people here; there was a thread yesterday with a guy stating ''Having sex with 5 year old was okay'' and some people agreed with him. Other threads promoting Mass murderous and Killings saying that they approve the killing of normies.
Most good compassionate Incels anyway are usually not BlackPilled, nor are they on this forum but on Reddit, as cucked as this site is.
I mean look, I'm not here to lecture anyone here but ffs, pick a coat, stop playing the double face and switch it whenever you feel like it.

Some people here are pretty lukewarm calm and sane blackpillers and others are pretty Hardcore people who left all their empathy behind them, but at least they stay consistent.

You can't have one thread where people post stuff like ''Foids should be massively raped'' and then followed with stuff like ''People hate us for no reason'' :feelskek: :feelskek:
Foids being mass raped isn't even a bad idea jfl at moralfags

i mean you keep your ideas for yourself, no problem with that but why are you obsessed with the idea of considering yourself as a good person?

Thats cope.

While I used to be a nice guy decades ago I'd never call myself a good person today, nor do I want be seen as one. Any change I'd get to manipulate a foid today, I'd do it.

Just fucking lol at being BlackPilled and desiring the ''Good People'' label.
Stay consistent.

i mean you keep your ideas for yourself, no problem with that but why are you obsessed with the idea of considering yourself as a good person?

Thats cope.

While I used to be a nice guy decades ago I'd never call myself a good person today, nor do I want be seen as one. Any change I'd get to manipulate a foid today, I'd do it.

Just fucking lol at being BlackPilled and desiring the ''Good People'' label.
Stay consistent.
I don't care about being good, but a common argument used by normies for why we can't get sex is that we are unkind in real life which scares people away, and I don't think that's the case.

You Can't be that retard to not realize if Chad dis the same no One would give a fuck and probably he would still slay and be hired as a model. You Can't be that retard thinking what they say here is not the result of seeing for years society's morals for the shitty double standars hypocritical thing that it Is hence trolling it
don't care about being good, but a common argument used by normies for why we can't get sex is that we are unkind in real life which scares people away, and I don't think that's the case.
The vasta majority of us is actually too kind hence seen as weak and sexless by foids and then we become enraged because they paid pur kindness only with bullying and mockery
I've lost count how many times old people told me that I have a heart of gold! Every elderly women, once they know me, tell me that women at my age group should be waiting in line to have a chance to date with me.
Yes. Many fucking foids just start not liking me from the first moment we meet.

We actually are too kind sometimes

Last edited:
IT always blames me for my bullying. They screencapped one of my posts and I remember 4 comments straight up saying I deserved to get attacked and beat up. Based on nothing but the fact I'm incel.
They'll bully us and paint us as monsters all while crying out as the victim.

wtf. I agreed with everything you said up to this point.

yeah tbh I am pretty stoutly in the first group and thats part of why I miss braincels. the vibe there was different. sometimes this place feels more like blackpilled.co than incels.co, most of the obscene and amoral stuff here isn't even relevant to the condition of inceldom

like one of the top threads rn is about whether marital rape should be allowed or not. how is that even our problem? none of us have wives or are expecting to in the future. I don't think it's healthy tbh

yeah tbh I am pretty stoutly in the first group and thats part of why I miss braincels. the vibe there was different. sometimes this place feels more like blackpilled.co than incels.co, most of the obscene and amoral stuff here isn't even relevant to the condition of inceldom

like one of the top threads rn is about whether marital rape should be allowed or not. how is that even our problem? none of us have wives or are expecting to in the future. I don't think it's healthy tbh
Many of us are tired of females having rights. Why should they have rights when they only use them to hurt us while putting impossibly high expectations within their own lives?

Many of us are tired of females having rights. Why should they have rights when they only use them to hurt us while putting impossibly high expectations within their own lives?
well either way women's rights is a different subject. literal mass rape is a whole other thing. I mean that's not even strictly a 'woman's issue'. I do not like the thought of being ass raped in prison and I'm sure you don't either. it's one of the easiest things to empathize with really.

when people say stuff like "Women should only be allowed to date guys within an inch of their height" here I can sympathize with the sentiment and I also generally find it pretty amusing, even if it would piss off women. but the thought of (for example) my oneitis being raped/sexually abused is just sickening to me. I could never get behind calling that a "good idea", it's just not a healthy or rational way to feel

Last edited:
Incel helping people in need = toxic personality
Chad stabbing his girlfriend with a knife = good personality

well either way women's rights is a different subject. literal mass rape is a whole other thing. I mean that's not even strictly a 'woman's issue'. I do not like the thought of being ass raped in prison and I'm sure you don't either. it's one of the easiest things to empathize with really.

when people say stuff like "Women should only be allowed to date guys within an inch of their height" here I can sympathize with the sentiment and I also generally find it pretty amusing, even if it would piss off women. but the thought of (for example) my oneitis being raped/sexually abused is just sickening to me. I could never get behind calling that a "good idea", it's just not a healthy or rational way to feel
Not everyone shares the same opinion on this, even within the incel community, which I accept. I personally think that females shouldn't have any sexual freedom and should be forced to be wives, which in normie terms is basically rape.

Especially true because no one is born blackpilled, we act kind and nice to everyone and are repaid with bullying and rejection, until we realize the reason why

No they don't. Difference is celebrated everywhere.
They hate us because we represent a menace, something they fear viscerally : the return of patriarchy, the subjugation of women.

^^^^

And it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Not everyone shares the same opinion on this, even within the incel community, which I accept. I personally think that females shouldn't have any sexual freedom and should be forced to be wives, which in normie terms is basically rape.

I too think there is disagreement in the community regarding sexual freedom, and I think that's ok.

I personally don't mind if women have sexual freedom, but there must be consequences :
  1. Chad and his harem must be responsible of their reproductive health and their offspring. Non-reproducing people must not pay for reproducing ones. Not a fucking penny.
  2. Sexual freedom should include the liberalization of prostitution, in all its forms, including the organized one : brothels.

Last edited:

still waiting for the next braincels alt tbh
I really LOVED the memes there and the overall vibe was much more fraternal.

Everyone hates each other here