Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of the working class is incel tier on looks.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
Title
Screenshot 20220522 101256
Screenshot 20220522 101303
Screenshot 20220522 101314

No pussy for working class even their looksmatch railed by chad.

Agreed. Going to the general store, I see tons of ugly, weird looking people. Very few Chads and Stacies.

Agreed. Going to the general store, I see tons of ugly, weird looking people. Very few Chads and Stacies.
JfL at those femminist screaming bourgeoisie.

Them fucking only fans sluts are certainly now in the 1% club,

Chad and foids get rich. Incel rots and is forced into brutal oppressive wageslavery

If you're a lower class short/uggo, then finding a girlfriend and sex in your teens is even more urgent I think. Also a good social circle with real friends who have your back.

I think that could have helped me a lot, but I missed out. It's even harder for guys these days.

If you're a lower class short/uggo, then finding a girlfriend and sex in your teens is even more urgent I think. Also a good social circle with real friends who have your back.

I think that could have helped me a lot, but I missed out. It's even harder for guys these days.
It's ovER for poorcels

They might have a career of vomiting for working in class.