Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of my friends have been incels or low tier normies

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Most of the guys I’ve been friends with have been Incels or low tier normies I guess it’s because we naturally connect due to having similar life experiences it creates a bond between us that we can’t establish with a Chad Incels are the most based people they’re easier to relate to than normies I can have a 2 hour conversation with an Incel I can’t do that with a normie

Friends? I never had a conversation with a human being in my life for over 5 minutes. Then again they were family.

Do you have social anxiety?
I got taken out of school and put in homeschool and family never invites me out or does anything with me.

Back when I was in school I still didn’t have a social circle tho that’s normie and Chad only
You seem like you still talk to friends you made in school.

Most of the guys I’ve been friends with have been Incels or low tier normies I guess it’s because we naturally connect due to having similar life experiences it creates a bond between us that we can’t establish with a Chad Incels are the most based people they’re easier to relate to than normies I can have a 2 hour conversation with an Incel I can’t do that with a normie
Yeah tbh normies never have deep thoughts. They think they do, but they really don't. They are all bluepilled asf

Yeah tbh normies never have deep thoughts. They think they do, but they really don't. They are all bluepilled asf
What if it’s all cope and we aren’t even able to look past our sexuality. If you are able to get sex in the regular you have space to think deep