Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most nostalgia driven people seem to be incels or general losers

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Look up youtubers who dive into retro tech, games etc. They seem to be all male sub 4/10 in looks usually balding with a soy face for a thumbnail. :soy::soy::soy:
Chads and women probably have some fond memories of the past items or media too but they are never this fixated with it. They get to move on and besides their lives never revolved around stupid games and hardware like a life of a loser did. I am one of those guys myself. Always returning back to mmos and other games that I played 12 years ago because that's all that my life was back then.

I didn't spend my summers traveling with a girlfriend and having sex in exotic locations. I didn't go out on a date in the city or for a walk on the beach. I didn't get to kiss a girl underneath the stars while she gazes directly into my eyes with lust. I didn't get to suck on sweet still growing teenage breasts. I didn't even get a hug, a kiss on my cheek or a squeeze of my hand.

I spent my days inside with blinders off playing my favorite mmo for 10 full hours then going to sleep. And for that I will never forgive the female gender. For the refusal of giving me a normal and happy youth.

015 LGR with logo

Seems that way

Look up youtubers who dive into retro tech, games etc. They seem to be all male sub 4/10 in looks usually balding with a soy face for a thumbnail. :soy::soy::soy:
Chads and women probably have some fond memories of the past items or media too but they are never this fixated with it. They get to move on and besides their lives never revolved around stupid games and hardware like a life of a loser did. I am one of those guys myself. Always returning back to mmos and other games that I played 12 years ago because that's all that my life was back then.

I didn't spend my summers traveling with a girlfriend and having sex in exotic locations. I didn't go out on a date in the city or for a walk on the beach. I didn't get to kiss a girl underneath the stars while she gazes directly into my eyes with lust. I didn't get to suck on sweet still growing teenage breasts. I didn't even get a hug, a kiss on my cheek or a squeeze of my hand.

I spent my days inside with blinders off playing my favorite mmo for 10 full hours then going to sleep. And for that I will never forgive the female gender. For the refusal of giving me a normal and happy youth.

View attachment 432843
This tbh. Nostalgia in an excessive form is a cope by "losers" like us who have been abandoned by the modern world. Women and chads live in the present and maybe think once or twice about something in the past in a week for a short moment. But most people who excessively live in the past are only there because in the real world nobody cares for them.

This is also my fate: While others had joy in their youth I spent it with some retarded documentaries, working/studying and nothing more. Where others remember their first kiss I have a memory about forums where the last post was made >5 years ago or some webpage that was taken down because the owner grew bored of it. It's a complete farce at this point. No matter how much my life quality would improve this is something I will always be resentful for.

Normies and women dont need to develop actual interests or look into the past. Theres a sick party coming up this friday. Can spend all free time mindlessly browsing social media.

i have nostalgia of developing some wacky attack on titan roleplay games in roblox, it was so fun while it lasted

i just wanted to return to that time and have fun but its over now

This tbh. Nostalgia in an excessive form is a cope by "losers" like us who have been abandoned by the modern world. Women and chads live in the present and maybe think once or twice about something in the past in a week for a short moment. But most people who excessively live in the past are only there because in the real world nobody cares for them.

This is also my fate: While others had joy in their youth I spent it with some retarded documentaries, working/studying and nothing more. Where others remember their first kiss I have a memory about forums where the last post was made >5 years ago or some webpage that was taken down because the owner grew bored of it. It's a complete farce at this point. No matter how much my life quality would improve this is something I will always be resentful for.

the blackpill covers everything

K4d-PEc9m-Nd.png

completely true, i have noticed this especially in foids. for example this one that in her youtube videos she wears glasses when she doesn't really need them. to top it off she says she has social phobia and at the same time you can see in the thumbnails of her videos that she has a video with the boyfriend. trying to be as much of a loser as possible but posturing, just to bring attention to other losers.

Vaporwave is cope

I wish I was born in the 80s, before this LGBTQ+ tranny shit started happening.

I miss the 2000s so much man, probably cuz I’ma huge loser,I derive nostalgia so much

I can't even reminisce because I don't have any good memories

High iq thread brocel. I can relate, as I am very nostalgic for past times when I at least felt things were better. Adult life overall has been pretty miserable and lonely for me tbh. We cope with nostalgia because it's all we have.
Normies and women dont need to develop actual interests or look into the past. Theres a sick party coming up this friday. Can spend all free time mindlessly browsing social media.
Spot on