Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most normies think they're 7's

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Why? I can't wrap my head around 90 percent of the population being delusional...

normie men hype eachother up like delusionfags especially gymcels

Why? I can't wrap my head around 90 percent of the population being delusional...
@Dregster @proudweeb SEX HAXWEA FROM DEATH LABOUR CAMP SAYS I AN 8&10 BEEF CAKE STILL NO SECKS

Normies are very delusional

They are coping.

I notice certain normies claiming to be GL online, but then also complain about getting no hot matches on apps.

Most of them are ugly faggots. Post tiktok invasion you see a lot of them ugly teens posting their face on looksmax then getting the truth that they’re ugly.

Obnoxious retards who benefit from the NT pill.

Most Normies are trannies in denial

This is a well known phenomena. Most people believe they have better than average qualities/abilities which can't true, because by definition 50% of people should be below average/median.

Normie faggots, have a ego problem and can’t accept they’re just average looking.