Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Normies see women as sexual objects

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
The thing is, women objectify them as well which leads to sex. If someone objectifies a female but she doens't objectify him back then he is considered a misogynist. Sex is all about mutual objectification of the people having it. Humans don't fuck each other's personality. They fuck each other's body. Both men and women see each other as tools to get themselves off when it comes to sex.

If you are sexually attractive, whether you are a man or a woman, the opposite sex will objectify you. Chads ffs, openly treat their girls like toys and the girls like it. Why? Because to them Chad is nothing more than a toy as well. But if an incel says he wants to fuck a chick, whiteknights and armchair SJWs jump in and call him entitled, misogynist etc. If, however, the object of the incel's desires reciprocates his intentions then noone bats an eye cause it's conisdered natural and normal.

In other words, objectifying women is acceptable only if women objectify you back. For example, if you say you like your gf for her big tits noone will judge you because she is consenting to having sex with you therefore your lust for her is approved.

I want a loving girlfriend to. But a woman's love in conditional always. I would love my gf even if she got ugly and fat and had no job as long as she is loyal and nice to me. But a woman will never love a man like me because their love is dependent on stuff like looks, money, status.

So now i only want them as sex objects

TheVman said:
I want a loving girlfriend to. But a woman's love in conditional always. I would love my gf even if she got ugly and fat and had no job as long as she is loyal and nice to me. But a woman will never love a man like me because their love is dependent on stuff like looks, money, status.

Love in your sense doesn't exist.

wasn't this asshat banned?

Gambler come back!

Lol wtf i'll never love a woman like that.

People think that sex is a pain for women. In reality, they experience more pleasure for doing less work.