Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most normies really couldn't handle our lives. Check this ridiculous foid out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Can you believe this shit? Unlike her I never had "a deep conversation" in my life, never had a friend much less "FORM LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIPS", never had "human interactions" beyond the mandatory school or work shit. Never "danced" since I know I'd be mocked to no end.

But this cunt can't take a few months of a tiny dose of our existence.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/h79obk/i_just_wanna_live_man/

Last edited:
IMG 20200320 050715

incel lifestyle is already hard on incels. How many 60+ incels do you know? None, because they all roped.

Please tag as rage fuel.

That bitch needs to shut the fuck up.

Their behavior towards the quarantine confirmed it

"My anxiety, OCD and eating disorder"
Doomerinakill

" Edit : hahah I'm a girl idk why people think I'm a guy so just putting it out there lol "
females always gotta point out they have a vagina
fucking whores

lol very dramatic. it's only been 3 months

"hahah I'm a girl idk why people think I'm a guy so just putting it out there lol" :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

you dare asking why we think foids are actually privileged to intimacy, sex and overall better treatment?

" Edit : hahah I'm a girl idk why people think I'm a guy so just putting it out there lol "
females always gotta point out they have a vagina
fucking whores
The life's purpose for females is to find Chad. Every activity they do, they have an underlying goal of increasing their chances of attracting a chad somehow.

Normies who bitch about being alone for few months should be unironically gunned down like degenerates they are :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

some whore said:
feel like I've wasted the first 19 years 8 months & 5 days of my life
If the lockdown is 4 months, what's she been doing for the preceding 19 years 4 months a 5 days?

Hope she seppukus.

"eating disorder" = man the harpoons

If the lockdown is 4 months, what's she been doing for the preceding 19 years 4 months a 5 days?
Sucking dicks. Like a typical thot.

Weird, no one is calling them entitled for wanting basic human things that we all desire. Yet if we did it... :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

REJOICE!!! THE BROKEN ARE THE MORE EVOLVED

036E8404 FEE4 4EC6 9B0D F44C4710B0CA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back