Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most normies are coping cucks

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
That foids doesn't love you. You're just good looking enough and have enough betabux that she can stand touching you; however, she'll always be thinking of chad. Toilets always have the thought in the back of their mind that they can do better, and according to statistics, most act on it; but, not before taking your shit. They only wish their plan had come to fruition when they were younger.

Keep coping.

would rather rope than betabuxx

rather incel than oofy doofy cuck

True

But this crushing fucking loneliness I'm experiencing is unbeareable. Absolutely inhumane. I don't blame men coping with betabuxxing.

There is no hope in this hell. No hope at all.

True

But this crushing fucking loneliness I'm experiencing is unbeareable. Absolutely inhumane. I don't blame men coping with betabuxxing.
I too long for the love I saw in the innocence of childhood, but that'll never happen. This fucked world has made me too bitter and blackpilled, for good reason. :feelsbadman: