Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most normies actually acknowledge the looks blackpill.

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6isl6x/what_is_socially_accepted_when_you_are_beautiful/

This is an extremely popular and well-received AskReddit thread that asked people "what is socially acceptable when you're beautiful, but unacceptable when you're ugly". 

This proves that, contrary to the beliefs of CuckTears and gaslighting "psychologists" who are actually more insane than their patients, our views were grounded in reality all along. We are NOT crazy, we've never have been. Everything is real

Yet, most of them will tell you the same bluepilled shit.

"Just being nice in general lol. When I was in high school there was this guy named James and EVERYONE always blasted him for his appearance, how annoying/creepy he was, etc. I tried to be nice to him but I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed his presence. One day in class I was talking about how I felt insecure that day and he said "Don't feel that way!! You're beautiful!" And I said thank you but everyone else around us laughed. A more attractive guy in the same class called a friend of mine beautiful and everyone says "awww! So sweet!!! You guys should date!!!!" I dunno what happened to James after high school but I hope he's doing well. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment."

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Time to get dat dere rope.[/font]

Grotesque said:
Yet, most of them will tell you the same bluepilled shit.

I agree that this cognitive dissonance is maddening and can make you lose faith in humanity.

Of course they just do, they just say we just have to shut up and rot in silence.

We are not allowed to complain when we are threated as subhumans everyday compared to the average male, but they can raise non-issues about how spreading your legs in the metro is oppression, fucking incredible.

Lookism is an inherent part of human species. Some people understandn it and some don't. The same Normies who tell shit like "just be confident" are probably casting away a guy because he is ugly but they might not realize the science of their behavior