Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most normie social groups are boring af

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Most normie friend groups just

1. brag to eachother(jerk eachother off)
2. gossip about other popular kids and
3. the latest zoomer trends.
4. planning on doing the next dopamine rush activities.

They are honestly so boring. Do not expect any intellectual conversation lns about philosophy or some shit like that. Just listen to them brag about which girl they fucked last week. OvER.

Which is why i tend to hang out with drugies or nerds more i fucking hate jocks and the fucking chads at school always going on and on about dumb shit and making fun of me for being a "nerd" or whatever

Which is why i tend to hang out with drugies or nerds more i fucking hate jocks and the fucking chads at school always going on and on about dumb shit and making fun of me for being a "nerd" or whatever
"Jocks" "nerd" Lol I bet you go to an American High School.

Of course they have mindless conversations and they only talk about other people . The same topics foids can keep up with. :blackpill:

Of course they have mindless conversations and they only talk about other people . The same topics foids can keep up with. :blackpill:
Kek, this is probably one of the biggest obstacles for many autists trying to pass off as normies. They try to talk about subtantial topics and actually bring something to the table when in reality you ought to just gossip about people :feelskek:

What's wrong with point 4? It seems ideal to plan sctivities with your social circle?

What's wrong with point 4? It seems ideal to plan sctivities with your social circle?
Your right,they nothing wrong with it. But I'm simply pointing out what all normie social circles do. They are very repetitive formula.

Plus they go from dopamine rush to dopamine rush. They never chill. Which isn't bad. But it can fry your dopamine receptors.

Plus they go from dopamine rush to dopamine rush. They never chill. Which isn't bad. But it can fry your dopamine receptors.
Yes I can see how doing that can be tiring, the times I've gone out with friends I feel at peace and a bit drained

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back