Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Most normie guys would throw you under the bus for a chance at having pussy.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I feel compelled to write about this, because this is a very frequent thing that also affects the chances of many men.

A lot of guys will seem friendly at a first impression or when you meet them in a male-only environment, but the SECOND a decent looking girl is around, they will try to make you look as bad as possible in front of the girl, in order to win her attention. It's usually normie guys who do this, which is honestly laughable because it NEVER works. I've never known a guy who made fun of me and then later the girl wanted anything to do with him.

I have a lot of stories of times where guys threw me under the bus to get pussy, but they are all pretty much the exact same setup:

-I meet a dude for the first time, he turns out to be chill.

-Later we get introduced to a girl.

-He makes fun of my height (5'5") and tries to make me seem socially awkward in front of the girl.

I'll tell one story of a time that happened in University.

I was in Third Year, and was taking this dumb ass Anthropology option. I happened to meet a guy from my major who I have seen in some classes but haven't actually talked to, so we sit with each other initially. We seem to be getting along, and make plans to share notes and other stuff.

A couple weeks later, a random girl in the class enters a conversation we were having, and soon she is sitting beside us. The same guy who seemed nice now does a complete 360. The next time we sat together, out of the blue he tells the girl, "Hey, have you ever noticed how short Anon is?" She agrees and I am pretty short, to which he replies, "Yeah man you look like a highschooler sorry." I didn't really know what to say here, because he already reached for low hanging fruit. If I responded negatively, he would have more fuel to rip on me, telling me to chill and learn how to take jokes. However, remaining silent also does no good because it's me admitting that I am fine being the lesser person in the situation.

At that point I really did not know how to respond, so I remained silent. Then the insults kept repeating. At some point, I stopped sitting with them and sat alone in the lecture. They sat with each other, but honestly the dude wasn't tall (5'9" at most), and he really didn't look good.

He reached out to me one time at the Uni cafeteria trying to start a conversation, and asked why he wasn't sitting with him and that girl anymore, I simply said that it was because I was getting busy lately with midterms and I needed for focus in this class.

Anyhow, the funny part was that eventually him and that girl stopped sitting with each other. She clearly was not interested in him, and his attempt to throw me under the bus to get pussy didn't do him any favours.

Normies do this shit all the time, and it is honestly laughable how much self-awareness they lack. Chad doesn't have to do this, because the girl wants him anyways so there's no need to compete, but normie guys who haven't been blackpilled always believe there's a chance, and always think that any guy talking to the same girl is competition. So they feel the need to do this shit.

Have you guys had similar experiences to mine?

Incels too ngl

that is just how men are. our biological imperative is to screw over other men for pussy. some men have principles and self control, but the average person is really just an animal driven by instinct

that is just how men are. our biological imperative is to screw over other men for pussy. some men have principles and self control, but the average person is really just an animal driven by instinct

This is true. We are barely out of the jungle. We got fancy computers and missiles that will blow up the Earth in seconds, but with a primitive mind adapted to caveman living from 50,000 years ago.

Yea, I remember when this shift began around middle school, Just as puberty is beginning, what a coincidence! Multiple times when I had sunk considerable time into building my social circle, I began to dread when girls would be introduced into the picture. First, they were never into me, which fine, I can deal, but it always lead to guys betraying your trust to shit on you in ways they never would when no one they wanted to impress (i.e. a woman) was around. The women being unfriendly wouldn't help either.

Eventually you learn that being social is pointless and realize your life is pretty much fucked.

Get away from the woman, it's 180 time.
ccd.jpg

She's all mine then when it fails I'll try to be friendly with you again like a dog sticking it's face into a porcupine again, I never learn.

aba.png

Yea, I remember when this shift began around middle school, Just as puberty is beginning, what a coincidence! Multiple times when I had sunk considerable time into building my social circle, I began to dread when girls would be introduced into the picture. First, they were never into me, which fine, I can deal, but it always lead to guys betraying your trust to shit on you in ways they never would when no one they wanted to impress (i.e. a woman) was around. The women being unfriendly wouldn't help either.

Eventually you learn that being social is pointless and realize your life is pretty much fucked.
Watch what happens when a feminine voice chimes in on a public discord, absolute mayhem. Fighting over trannies hahaha.

Last edited:
Sad but true.

The average male is fucking scum, goddamn pussy worshiping faggots.

Your brain knows that sex is the most important thing in life and it acts accordingly.

Most incels would to

most males interaction with other males are all about pussy and which bitch is hot and sad copes like sports and netflix.Obviously they are gonna throw you under the bus at the mere chance of getting pussy.

Also reminds me of this story i read from some braincels(or was it from here),about this incel and his incel to low tier normie group of friends who all turned on each other as soon as a female came to hang around with them.Supposedly one of those guys bragged that he fucked her and this other guy but that other guy admitted that they just stood on a corner while she got fucked by some random chad.Most likely larp but it sure was a brutal read.

Throwing some dude under the bus just to get a chance with some stinky, fish-smelling hole is the definition of jestermaxxing.

Normies are disgusting. Yes, they do this kind of shit for some reason.

Most incels would to
most males interaction with other males are all about pussy and which bitch is hot and sad copes like sports and netflix.Obviously they are gonna throw you under the bus at the mere chance of getting pussy.
Normies often say things like if they don't know who a girl's boyfriend/husband is and are not friends with them then that girl is fair game to be 'stolen'.

Normies are disgusting. Yes, they do this kind of shit for some reason.
Normies live in the moment like foids and are only interested in pointing out hypocrisy or slip-ups in others but not themselves.

yes, its just so fucking cringe when they do it.