Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Normie/Causal Anime

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Pokemon (The most fucking obvious:feelskek:)
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball
One Piece
Attack On Titan
Sailor Moon

Yeah and Naruto.

One Punch Man etc.

Only kids watch Pokemon and I don't think norimes even watch sailor moon anymore

Justu kaisen
Bleach

pretty much any shounen anime

pretty much any shounen anime
Anime "Fans" When the Anime is not a shounen anime.

young-man-lying-on-a-sandy-colored-couch-takes-a-nap-guy-sleeping-on-a-sofa-cartoon.jpg

jujutsu kaisen is the worst
filled with foid fans that want the show chads

Even though I like it a lo huner x hunter has become very normie

one piece nr1 normie anime

Demon slayer is giga normie and a gigasnoozefest

One punch man

if is from shonen jump is normie

Jujutsu kaisen is definitely the most normie anime at the moment

death note is a big one

JJK, women love it cause of gojo and sukuna and toji.
Men love it cause brainless good animation fights

My hero academia always seemed pretty normie tier

I love normie anime tier animes, grew up on them, and no I will not apolgize for it.

For every Pokemon, Dragonball Z, and Attack on Titan there's something equally mind-blowing but for all the wrong reasons.

Bro, I saw "Uncle Grandpa" for just American cartoons. I'll never live that down

Berserk
Baki
Jojo

I exclusively watch Isekai

"Isekai (Japanese: 異世界 transl. 'different world', 'another world', or 'other world') is a genre of Asian stories. It includes novels, light novels, films, manga, anime, and video games that revolve around a displaced person or people who are transported to and have to survive in another world. "
So does it means that they take character from a preexisting anime to put it in an isekai ?
No. A guy is reincarnated in a fantasy world and has OP powers.

Tom and Jerry

Calling re zero normie is retarded the anime filters out most normies since the mc isnt a ultra super powerful self insert like they want.
Re:Zero is about as bland of an Isekai as you can get. Any normies remotely interested in anime have heard of it

No. A guy is reincarnated in a fantasy world and has OP powers.
Sounds interesting, what are your favorite ones ? is there an isekai where the mc is an incel ?:feelshehe:

My hero academia always seemed pretty normie tier
It's anime capeshit but for normies that want to escape marvel but still want to watch capeshit it's a peak normiefag

Sounds interesting, what are your favorite ones ? is there an isekai where the mc is an incel ?:feelshehe:
Most of them are incels.
My favorite is Tensura (last season is shit tho). Konosuba is also good (it's comedy). But anything Isekai is usually good and fund to watch. Usually slice of life or comedy.

Most of them are incels.
My favorite is Tensura (last season is shit tho). Konosuba is also good (it's comedy). But anything Isekai is usually good and fund to watch. Usually slice of life or comedy.
thanks brocel,
iran-doua-politic-chiisme-mains-chiite-khomeini-imam
Hearts Png Floating Transparent - Flying Hearts Png, Png Download ,  Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

Sword Art Online, Chainsawman, Almost every isekais, Almost every manwhas that look like Solo Leveling.

Most normalfags have never watched a single episode of the original dragonball series.

Most normalfags have never watched a single episode of the original dragonball series.
cope. plenty of sexhavers watched that show growing up, it was an in-show like call of duty was an in-game when I was a kid. it is just your personal favourite so it must not be normie

cope. plenty of sexhavers watched that show growing up, it was an in-show like call of duty was an in-game when I was a kid. it is just your personal favourite so it must not be normie
wrong GrAY Normalfags watched Z growing up and now watch super. They never watched the original dragon ball.

wrong GrAY Normalfags watched Z growing up and now watch super. They never watched the original dragon ball.
you're making a distinction between original arc and super so your opinion works. in-group out-group coping. Your fellow original dragon ball watchers are piping while you play the association game on a forum.
Why do you have to believe no future moggers watched your favourite show? They obviously did and you should be able to get over it. Identity haver

all things considered, the chance a sexhaver sought out and watched something like bleach is much lower than the chance a future sexhaver happened to have the TV tuned to DB in their childhood. You had to make a concious decision to watch something like bleach. I don't think it's a non normie anime, just making an example. You're making the claim here that what they watched growing up happened to be split down incel lines. Giant cope. People watched whatever they played on TV and they did play original dragonball. You just require everything to point to your trueceldom and if it does not you cope and shake your head the same way bluepillers do about lookism