Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Most monogamous and personality-loving foid

Lol, this has to be fake. Sounds like some larping going on.

How the fuck can anyone write this shit and think 'Yeah I am writing something positive and inkwells will abondon their misogyny for this'

If anything I strongly believe posts like this are exactly causing creation of Incels at an unprecedented rate. Everyday I wake up and get pure ragefuel:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
She's on a forum trying to help men escape the blackpill, but she's only making them swallow it more. IncelExit, more like IncelEntry:feelskek:.

mongamous
My dude she is in an open marriage, that's not monogamous. The disgusting whore just puts up this sob story to seem like a good person but in the mean time she gets her back blown out by chads on the daily

:lul: This retarded foid can't proof read

“He’s not chad. But I love him so much that I’m in an open relationship”

And these retards somehow think that disproves the blackpill.

Turnip level IQ

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Well said mate well said

I guess Chad can compare with the man you "love" after all:feelskek:.
There's always a catch when cucks cite extreme relationshits like this to "disprove le blackpill"

This has gotta be a troll.

Mods pin this :lul::lul::lul: i thought it was a boring post until I read the open marriage thing :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

it was inevtiable. open marriage means its open for her because he aint fucking nobody.

My dude she is in an open marriage, that's not monogamous. The disgusting whore just puts up this sob story to seem like a good person but in the mean time she gets her back blown out by chads on the daily
The title was sarcasm.

while it is an open marriage

this just makes me hate toilets more tbh. imagine proposing open marriage in the fucking early 20th century, you'd get laughed at and instantly thrown to the curve. i could also be a betabuxx cuck if i wanted to, which is what this stupid whore doesn't realize. fucking toilets man.

The RAGE i feel right now is beyond human understanding.