Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men will end up like me if they don't rope or cope with drugs or bluepills.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm not even that blackpilled. I thought fat women struggled with dating before I came to this forum. I thought juggernaut law was bullshit.

I'm just a normie who aged out and turned blackpill through constant failure. Most men will end up like me if they don't somehow destroy their brain with drugs/bluepills or just kill themselves.

The real blackpill is if you survive long enough, you finally see how society is built upon scams and you become insane or depressed.

Edit: I'm almost 33 years old

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. There is a reason why people live for the weekend, so that they can escape the reality of their everyday life. Most normies I know are living paycheck to paycheck and spend most of their money on weed and alcohol to party in the weekend.

Either live that life like an NPC, or live long enough to become blackpilled.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. The life of an incel is torturous. You made it pretty far. What kind of copes keep you afloat?

Just moneymaxx bro!11

Getting turned away by lardies is very sad.

Chad only

After a certain age you've seen patterns repeating themselves way too many times to be able to ignore it to any extent anymore.

Thanks for reminding me ill be 30 in 3 years.
Only thing keeping me sane is alcohol and drugs

I have known this as fact since I was in my teens thanks to the internet. I've been diagnosed with "clinical depression :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: (being an ugly male)" since my early teens as a result

I really don't know how you can have an IQ over 100 and still be bluepilled nowadays

I was also just perceptive really

I have known this as fact since I was in my teens thanks to the internet. I've been diagnosed with "clinical depression :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: (being an ugly male)" since my early teens as a result

I really don't know how you can have an IQ over 100 and still be bluepilled nowadays

I was also just perceptive really

Only reason I post here is because I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

If I did that shit my brain would be damaged enough I could be blue pilled.

Iam almost 33 as well. Pretty much over.

Only reason I post here is because I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

If I did that shit my brain would be damaged enough I could be blue pilled.
I am aiming for brain damage so I can become bluepilled again. I drink alot, but I don't smoke. When I'm super drunk or fucked off drugs then I briefly start to accept the bluepill again but once it fades I'm back to being blackpilled.

Though I already have ctes so it shouldn't be too much longer now

No idea how you don't do any drugs.

31 years here.

I wavered in periods of extreme blackpill and bluepill, for a foolish hope of ascending. Hope is a bitch.

I take medicine to push on. Nothing more than this.

Blackpill is relentless. It's liberating, but brutal.

31 years here.

I wavered in periods of extreme blackpill and bluepill, for a foolish hope of ascending. Hope is a bitch.

I take medicine to push on. Nothing more than this.

Blackpill is relentless. It's liberating, but brutal.
I am aiming for brain damage so I can become bluepilled again. I drink alot, but I don't smoke. When I'm super drunk or fucked off drugs then I briefly start to accept the bluepill again but once it fades I'm back to being blackpilled.

Though I already have ctes so it shouldn't be too much longer now

No idea how you don't do any drugs.

What drugs?

How exactly does drinking make you blue pilled? Does it just make your memory shitty and you no longer care?

What drugs?

How exactly does drinking make you blue pilled? Does it just make your memory shitty and you no longer care?
It's literal poison. When you are severely drunk or very high then you literally become retarded. So it makes the bluepill easier to accept even though you still know it's horse shit.

As for drugs I've never done anything too extreme so it's mostly just edibles , adderral or dxm or whatever, but if you mix those with booze they really fuck you up

Once I mixed heavy doses of the two and I remember my spine feeling like there was a water hose being poured down it and I was literally getting slumped

Last edited:
Bluepill has nothing to do with intelligence, it is the result of our life experiences that determines our worldview.
Everybody starts bluepilled by default thx to edumacation. Then if you're successful (to whatever extent and whatever the reason), you're likely to remain bluepilled for life.

People only turn to redpill or blackpill due to frustration or drama. Some also never learn, I knew a guy who's been divorced 5 times and married 6, and he had been taking all his wives to swinger parties...

Life as a man in general is hard. But when you are incel and not young anymore...its very brutal. You feel like a Zombie.

My cousins both single mothers, still chasing chads and my grandma is happy because she is taking care of their kids.

Tutorial life mode in this clown world

Meanwhile as an incel .....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back