Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men lose enthusiasm for life, enduring tedious work and hope for the future as they reach age 25+

True. I never understood why men end up like that until I myself turned 25. 25 years of loneliness destroyed me

I believe 80% to 85% of the global economy is based on betabuxxing women. They don't want men to realize its hopeless because then they would crash the system like the hikkis in Japan are doing.

This. In the U.S. there's also the issue of military spending, which are just annual economic stimulus packages. The latest bill Trunp signed was 738 billion dollars. To put that in perspective, that amount of economic activity alone would be a world top 20 GDP. Included in that bill was a 3% pay increase for personnel. A quarter of military spending already goes to personnel and another quarter to "procurement" of equipment built in the USA. This means he signed a military budget - steeped in the typical patriotism propaganda enhanced by the creation of the "Space Force" - where 369 billion dollars is going to the checking accounts of Americans employed by the military or military support industries. The multiplier effect makes that a huge stimulus to the economy, which as you say really means a stimulus to consumer bullshit to attempt to signify value to women.

Additionally, the focus on "growth" metrics to measure economic success are tainted by immigration. Obviously adding more actors to a system will increase economic activity. That doesn't mean much for quality of life of the actors. In the U.S. the "growth" is also overly made up of healthcare inefficiency increasing. This is why I doubt most presidential candidates are willing to actually "fix" healthcare in any way since doing so would crater GDP metrics. Bernie might be the exception.

This. In the U.S. there's also the issue of military spending, which are just annual economic stimulus packages. The latest bill Trunp signed was 738 billion dollars. To put that in perspective, that amount of economic activity alone would be a world top 20 GDP. Included in that bill was a 3% pay increase for personnel. A quarter of military spending already goes to personnel and another quarter to "procurement" of equipment built in the USA. This means he signed a military budget - steeped in the typical patriotism propaganda enhanced by the creation of the "Space Force" - where 369 billion dollars is going to the checking accounts of Americans employed by the military or military support industries. The multiplier effect makes that a huge stimulus to the economy, which as you say really means a stimulus to consumer bullshit to attempt to signify value to women.

Additionally, the focus on "growth" metrics to measure economic success are tainted by immigration. Obviously adding more actors to a system will increase economic activity. That doesn't mean much for quality of life of the actors. In the U.S. the "growth" is also overly made up of healthcare inefficiency increasing. This is why I doubt most presidential candidates are willing to actually "fix" healthcare in any way since doing so would crater GDP metrics. Bernie might be the exception.
Its amazing how bullshit it all is. Every human economy in history has essentially been an elaborate wealth distribution scheme to women. Now we are running up against a hard evolutionary barrier where foids don't even need to produce kids to get paid. We absolutely need to replace them. Its the only way to stop this madness and save humanity from self destruction.

Getting older is numbing, but I think that the things you stop caring about vary from person to person. For example, I still care about my appearance, but I stopped caring about career/moneymaxxing and my interest in women at this point is hanging by a thread. I still enjoy video games but what has changed as I've got older is that people fill me with disgust to the point that I can only do single-player. That probably extends to most parts of my life.

@NoMoreSlaving

It's true. You're slaving your life away only to come to an empty home at the end of the day too tired to even cook or shower. Then you just LDAR.

Fortunately I have some plans how to fix my situation but it's gonna take a bit of slavery

Just today I was thinking about how the fact older men tend to get fatter may have to do not only with slower metabolism and all that but also with losing interest for going outside.

I loved aimless long walks when I was young, but nowadays I'm basically a hikikomori unless I HAVE to go somewhere. Just going somewhere near already feels like drudgery.

Damn I feel you, I've stopped going on long walks myself. I need to go for one today, I'm getting too comfortable sat at home. But only when it's dark outside.

This shit fucking enrages me. People say you should "dream" of getting a good job. For what? So I can work for some boss and waste my prime years slaving away. I already had a shitty childhood, and now things are suddenly gonna get better? People are being fucking selfish when they say this shit.
Prime years always hurts to hear when you are 27-28