Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most men have an incel neck

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Aka a neck that a short, thin, with loose skin and a hump.

If you have a long neck that is as wide as your mid face you mog 90% of the male population already. A longer neck also make you look 5 years younger.

I have short almost non existent, wide neck, even when i was skinny adams apple wasnt visible.

TBH just do neck curls and eventually buy a neck harness. Even if it doesn't make you ascend, you look much more manlier with a thicker wider neck.

Is adam's apple not a Chad trait?

Train neck faggot

Neckcel and a wristcel? Are you sure that you're not just skinny? I feel like you will see some improvements with training in general

Neckcel and a wristcel? Are you sure that you're not just skinny? I feel like you will see some improvements with training in general
Your wrists don’t grow with your muscles JFL. I used to bulk to up 90kg so I know what I’m talking about. As for neck yeah I’m training it atm, don’t know if it’ll make a big difference tho.

Cope. Only height and face matters. All the other BS is, guess what? - BS