Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most men can not even FATHOM how great Chad's life is

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I discovered that men's top sexual fantasy is to have a threesome. But Chad has much more than that. Every Chad has a harem and I can guarantee 100% that there is a Chad somewhere in the world indulging on a foursome or a fivesome right now. Just goes to show you how much better Chad has it when he mogs even YOUR IMAGINATION.

every chad is just the MC tbh, all girls jump on his dick for existing while the side characters are stuck with the leftovers

and then there's us, the canon fodder background characters who die in the first arc

A incel life is not worth living. Chad on the other hand...

Chad is privileged we’re not.

every chad is just the MC tbh, all girls jump on his dick for existing while the side characters are stuck with the leftovers

and then there's us, the canon fodder background characters who die in the first arc

Then there's me. The boy who sought freedom to kill all the oppressors on the other side of the ocean.