It's Over Most men can not even FATHOM how great Chad's life is

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★★
100d 15h 25m
I discovered that men's top sexual fantasy is to have a threesome. But Chad has much more than that. Every Chad has a harem and I can guarantee 100% that there is a Chad somewhere in the world indulging on a foursome or a fivesome right now. Just goes to show you how much better Chad has it when he mogs even YOUR IMAGINATION.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
every chad is just the MC tbh, all girls jump on his dick for existing while the side characters are stuck with the leftovers

and then there's us, the canon fodder background characters who die in the first arc

Kellercel

Kellercel

Greycel
1d 10h 56m
A incel life is not worth living. Chad on the other hand...

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 13h 25m
Chad is privileged we’re not.

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
★★★★★
11d 18h 34m
every chad is just the MC tbh, all girls jump on his dick for existing while the side characters are stuck with the leftovers

and then there's us, the canon fodder background characters who die in the first arc

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★★
12d 16h 28m

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 13h 42m

Then there's me. The boy who sought freedom to kill all the oppressors on the other side of the ocean.