Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men are not better human beings than foids

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It's not the foids that put me in a bad mood, it's the men who think they're at war with all other men and therefore constantly and at every opportunity try to humiliate other men in order to look like the alpha themselves.
It's very common among men to think that you need to be the strongest and most dominant in the room, and this behavior can also be seen in genetic subhumans who think that it gives them pussy, when they dominate and humiliate other men in front of foids, not bc they are really dominant, but just in order to impress the foids and others.

[UWSL]Everything you do, that doesen’t represent your true self makes you look like a clown, you can’t fool others.[/UWSL]
If you bully someone and you don’t do it for your own amusement, then even your victim knows deep down that you are doing it to impress others.
I was a bully victim as a kid and i knew which bully is really doing it bc it amused him and it was when the popular kids did it, but sometimes even subhumans who were the puppy’s of the popular kids tried to bully me, bc they wanted to impress their Chad-master, not foids, bc they were more attracted to Chad than to foids, as the faggots that they are.
Every time such a goofy subhuman tried to act Alpha, it made me cringe really hard, bc i thought about them as clowns. Chad made me just want to shoot him.

Foids are even better at seeing trough your facade, they can smell that you are playing a role from miles away and if they see that you are trying to be someone you are not, they could never ever respect you, bc you are not a real man to them.

They forgive that if you are handsome though.

Last edited:
I find it cucked how so many men prefer to just go after other men rather than whores.

the reason theyre at war with each other is because of foids though

insecure people attack others even if it is for amusement. they are lacking at inner peace so they have to antagonise somebody.

happy people dont seek to attack people. the behavior is telling in itself, theyre mad and bitter but attack somebody to displace it and feel better about them selves for a minute or two.

they are fooling themselves. you are on a higher plane when you dont need to posture and control people. sadly many of us are among the lesser evolved fools who behave like this so we are subject to their dumb shit. :feelstastyman:

toilets are the real subhumans,not truecels

Foids just don't have the compassion thing though. They just don't (and clearly, otherwise this forum would not exist).

Water is wet.
Thinking that men = good and women = bad is bs

everyonesuckspill

It's not the foids that put me in a bad mood, it's the men who think they're at war with all other men and therefore constantly and at every opportunity try to humiliate other men in order to look like the alpha themselves.
why can't it be both? you know damn well foids and jews manipulate those situations into happening by gravitating towards such bullies
we wouldn't bother with this shit if they weren't withholding their affection

I find it cucked how so many men prefer to just go after other men rather than whores.
The less females, the more value they have. On the contrary, if there is a shortage of men, even subhumans sometimes can get a wife.
I personally don't care if all violent and thuggish men were killed. They make life harder for bros.

The less females, the more value they have. On the contrary, if there is a shortage of men, even subhumans sometimes can get a wife.
I personally don't care if all violent and thuggish men were killed. They make life harder for bros.
We need a reverse China and India :feelsautistic:

Pretty much this. Also OPs post is probably the most high iq'd I've seen

Yes very high iq'd