Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most men are inherently less valuable than women

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★
Bio intro

It might seem unrelated, but why do you think sex exists? Asexual reproduction is faster, so why bother. Moreover there are organisms that mate but don't procreate as result like Paramecium caudatum. The reason is evolution. Sex is a natural randomiser that, asexual species live in colonies with all organisms having same DNA, while species with sexual reproduction are all unique therefore evolve faster. Yet more of these organisms will die in a short-term because of poor gene combinations.

What does it do with people

But were not germs. Raising kids is expensive and always was. Woman can produce only so much kids. No more that 10 over a lifetime. Compare it to salmon laying thousands of eggs. Women are precious for their ability to give birth.

Man can impregnate almost unlimited number of women. Losing male in the population does not decrease number of children.

Also since human children are so expensive to raise more stuff needs to be provided. Yes apart from producing thousands of kids salmon dies not care much. They're on their own.

People could be split into 4 groups:

1. Females. They're precious, because they're required for population to procreate.
2. High value males. They're precious too. They provide genes for next generation.
3. Providers. They're valuable because they help raise kids made by people from groups 1 and 2.
4. Other men. They're useless. Losing them does not affect quality of the group.

Conclusion 1.

I've heard many times that women lack empathy. That's not true. They lack empathy to people from group 4. Empathy, just like anything else in humans is there for a reason. It is there to hold group together.

Conclusion 2.

Alfa males and women are cowards. Not exactly cowards, they just understand that they're high value and population should not lose them. These people will avoid hard and dangerous jobs. They're egocentric, yet can give something of low value to lower rank males.

Conclusion 3.

Being sacrificial is the ultimate beta trait. Betas should provide and defend. They should die in action during wartime and pay child support during peace time. That's what they're for. They should never procreate as their genes are inferior.

Conclusion 4.

Incels are rightfully hated. Their genes are not superior and they don't provide. They're useless for population. IT in their hate are not high IQ. They're rather guided by their population centric instincts.

Bio intro

It might seem unrelated, but why do you think sex exists? Asexual reproduction is faster, so why bother. Moreover there are organisms that mate but don't procreate as result like Paramecium caudatum. The reason is evolution. Sex is a natural randomiser that, asexual species live in colonies with all organisms having same DNA, while species with sexual reproduction are all unique therefore evolve faster. Yet more of these organisms will die in a short-term because of poor gene combinations.

But were not germs. Raising kids is expensive and always was. Woman can produce only so much kids. No more that 10 over a lifetime. Compare it to salmon laying thousands of eggs. Women are precious for their ability to give birth.

Man can impregnate almost unlimited number of women. Losing male in the population does not decrease number of children.

Also since human children are so expensive to raise more stuff needs to be provided. Yes apart from producing thousands of kids salmon dies not care much. They're on their own.

1. Females. They're precious, because they're required for population to procreate.
2. High value males. They're precious too. They provide genes for next generation.
3. Providers. They're valuable because they help raise kids made by people from groups 1 and 2.
4. Other men. They're useless. Losing them does not affect quality of the group.

Conclusion 1.

I've heard many times that women lack empathy. That's not true. They lack empathy to people from group 4. Empathy, just like anything else in humans is there for a reason. It is there to hold group together.

Conclusion 2.

Alfa males and women are cowards. Not exactly cowards, they just understand that they're high value and population should not lose them. These people will avoid hard and dangerous jobs. They're egocentric, yet can give something of low value to lower rank males.

Conclusion 3.

Being sacrificial is the ultimate beta trait. Betas should provide and defend. They should die in action during wartime and pay child support during peace time. That's what they're for. They should never procreate as their genes are inferior.

Conclusion 4.

Incels are rightfully hated. Their genes are not superior and they don't provide. They're useless for population. IT in their hate are not high IQ. They're rather guided by their population centric instincts.
Kill yourself cuck.

This isn't 500bc, everyone survives, we could live in an enlightened society with today's technology but we have fallen for women's vices that do so much evil to feel the tingles.

This isn't 500bc, everyone survives, we could live in an enlightened society with today's technology but we have fallen for women's vices that do so much evil to feel the tingles.
People don't evolve at this pace. Also the very unpleasant fact that no matter how many women there are a single man can impregnate them all did not change a bit.

Тю, откуда спер, чувырла?

Bio intro

Conclusion 1.

Conclusion 2.

Conclusion 3.

Conclusion 4.

another survivalist coper, mate you live in an easy nonthreatening society

Still, there are some inconsistencies.

1. Some women ( like tomboys, blue haired fat feminist types etc ) aren't wife and mother material. Why they are still treated better ( on average ) than subhumans? They're also worthless in the grand scheme of things. But they still protected more and bullied less than 'worthless' males.
2. Sometimes it's hard to define usefulness. For example, writer A may be unpopular and 'worthless' in the eyes of his contemporaries but after hundreds of years he will be recognized as one of the best writers in history.
Forcing someone to sacrifice his life just because collective consciousness deemed him as worthless low-value creature can backfire in the future. Future generations can loose potential genial writer or amazing scientist.
Sure, it's more valuable than producing a few bastard children - future criminals or leeches.

Still, there are some inconsistencies.

1. Some women ( like tomboys, blue haired fat feminist types etc ) aren't wife and mother material. Why they are still treated better ( on average ) than subhumans? They're also worthless in the grand scheme of things. But they still protected more and bullied less than 'worthless' males.
Would they exist in a preindustrial society? I think not. You can take a look at Hadza for example. No obese pink armpit feminists there.
So may be people haven't yet evolved around them. Like we haven't evolved around MacDonald's.
Also they technically able to make kids. And if they're mother material or not isn't important. Chad fucks, they pop-up babies. Some of them will survive.
2. Sometimes it's hard to define usefulness. For example, writer A may be unpopular and 'worthless' in the eyes of his contemporaries but after hundreds of years he will be recognized as one of the best writers in history.
Forcing someone to sacrifice his life just because collective consciousness deemed him as worthless low-value creature can backfire in the future. Future generations can loose potential genial writer or amazing scientist.
Sure, it's more valuable than producing a few bastard children - future criminals or leeches.
From evolutionary point the only thing important is for your group to pass genes down the line, because a lot of genes in group is shared.
Art or literature is cool, but not important. Its just a glitch in your brain. People are smart and social beings. So you have all sorts of emotions and smart enough to express them. Through painting, storytelling or music. That's it.

Asexual reproduction is faster
I was thinking about this last night. And yes asexual reproduction is vastly superior. The ability for a single organism to procreate without need of another vastly increases the chance of that species not going extinct. And the ability to almost repopulate at will, granted if the circumstances are favoured. Which is strange if you think of it why haven’t complex organisms like mammals gotten this ability to procreate by themselves, it feels like a missed opportunity on the evolutionary tree.

You think even Chad is less valuable?

According to who?

Water is wet.

This is why I wish we lived in an incel country, without women, without feminism, without bullying, without western hypocrisy. All incels under the same flag, speaking an artificial language similar to English, supporting each other, without feminists telling us to give up our masculinity and pressure us to be something we're not, but without foids shaming us for showing our emotions and forcing us to be emotionless, and then wondering why we're not vulnerable and emotional and blaming the ""patriarchy"" instead of blaming themselves.

The ability for a single organism to procreate without need of another vastly increases the chance of that species not going extinct.
Nope. Imagine something happened so your environment changed. If you're asexual all you can do is just to create copies of yourself and hope for occasional mutation that will be beneficial. If you can't survive in the new conditions your copy won't survive too.

With sexual reproduction genes are always recombined giving variety and therefore unless environment changes significantly in vary short time you'll be good.

So sexual reproduction is quality over quantity

You think even Chad is less valuable?
Chads and women are the most valuable assets in the group. My point is that beta female is more valuable than beta male

Nope. Imagine something happened so your environment changed. If you're asexual all you can do is just to create copies of yourself and hope for occasional mutation that will be beneficial. If you can't survive in the new conditions your copy won't survive too.

With sexual reproduction genes are always recombined giving variety and therefore unless environment changes significantly in vary short time you'll be good.

You are an Biologician?

You are an Biologician?
I'm magician.

Wizard by adam brown d3iiyfb

Evolution has become obsolete, it no longer applies to humans. Why stick to its dicta?

How do measure inferiority of genes? Conduciveness to survival? Things ain't how they used to be.

You really expect sub5 men to just make peace with the fact that women's brains are thousands of years behind the times?

Yeah but organisms don’t really mate with organisms that typically adapted to other environments usually they mate with whatever is in their pool. Which is why we get speciation.

Evolution still happens even with an asexual organism, it likely just takes far longer than the incremental mutations a sexually reproductive organism can get.

I think there might be an advanced asexual reproductive species out there undiscovered and likely not on earth.

Evolution has become obsolete, it no longer applies to humans. Why stick to its dicta?
While not everyone have equal opportunity to procreate there's selection and therefore evolution.

Even if everyone procreates, there are mutations and therefore evolution. To better or worse.

How do measure inferiority of genes? Conduciveness to survival? Things ain't how they used to be.
In the absence of natural selection sexual selection is the king.

You really expect sub5 men to just make peace with the fact that women's brains are thousands of years behind the times?
No.

While not everyone have equal opportunity to procreate there's selection and therefore evolution.

Even if everyone procreates, there are mutations and therefore evolution. To better or worse.
Sorry I meant natural selection.
In the absence of natural selection sexual selection is the king.
Sure, but what I understand from sexual selection (which is admittedly not much) is that it's largely arbitrary and, more importantly, unreasonable. As beings with reason, should we not be able to move past it? We've transcended so much already.
How does that rhyme with your conclusions 3 & 4? "Incels are rightfully hated" and "they should die in action during wartime and pay child support during peace time" sound tantamount to "should make peace with the status quo" to my ears.

Sure, but what I understand from sexual selection (which is admittedly not much) is that it's largely arbitrary and, more importantly, unreasonable. As beings with reason, should we not be able to move past it? We've transcended so much already.
Yes, sexual selection is not only arbitrary, but sometimes leads to traits that are outright harmful. Its called Handicap principle. No you cant move past it. Can you move past liking tits?

How does that rhyme with your conclusions 3 & 4? "Incels are rightfully hated" and "they should die in action during wartime and pay child support during peace time" sound tantamount to "should make peace with the status quo" to my ears.
No means I don't expect sub5 males to make peace with it. I don't expect anyone anything.

Yes, sexual selection is not only arbitrary, but sometimes leads to traits that are outright harmful. Its called Handicap principle. No you cant move past it. Can you move past liking tits?
Titties are love, titties are life. Having said that, that's not what I meant. I meant not playing the simping game. If men actually started putting bros before hoes and chadlites refused to pump and dump beckies, then sexual selection would be dead in the water. A few decennia ago, men and women were expected to pair up and promiscuity was heavily frowned upon, at least in the West.
No means I don't expect sub5 males to make peace with it. I don't expect anyone anything.
So you're taking an amoral stance? Everyone's actions make sense in their situation, hence no one is in the wrong?

I didnt read because its ultimately foid worship but the tldr should be foids only value is their holes and womb. The problem is other men will fight, kill or best case throw other men under the bus for the ultimate power in the universe. The almighty vagina. :feelsjuice:

Edit: I forgot. If artificial wombs are indeed possible(looks like they are) all foids inherent "value" goes out the window.

Last edited:
Water is wet.

This is why I wish we lived in an incel country, without women, without feminism, without bullying, without western hypocrisy. All incels under the same flag, speaking an artificial language similar to English, supporting each other, without feminists telling us to give up our masculinity and pressure us to be something we're not, but without foids shaming us for showing our emotions and forcing us to be emotionless, and then wondering why we're not vulnerable and emotional and blaming the ""patriarchy"" instead of blaming themselves.
Who would we fuck

men have 0 value the moment they are born

Incels are trash but we can reproduce too by raping (in Minecraft)

unbelievably brutal monkepill:fuk: first high iq ive read on this forum

IT in their hate are not high IQ. They're rather guided by their population centric instincts.
IT is mentally ill as fuck and hate what they are
Conclusion 3.

i assume by "should" you mean according to nature. The true based thing to do is refuse to do any of those things

IT is mentally ill as fuck and hate what they are

i assume by "should" you mean according to nature. The true based thing to do is refuse to do any of those things
Based

Bio intro

Conclusion 1.

Conclusion 2.

Conclusion 3.

Conclusion 4.

have fun running a soyciety without 80% of the male population. and soon artificial wombs will be here

You’re absolutely right lol ppl(not all) have zero empathy for ppl in group 4

Men: inherently useful because we run functioning societies, invented everything, maintain civilization that femoids wouldn't be able to build or maintain, all the best artists, musicians, writers, philosophers, scientists, engineers, statesmen, military officers, and parents. Without mens resources, women's offspring would starve or be eaten by wolves.

Femoids and trannies: Useless and expendable

Cuck, you want to voluntarily become a provider or be killed? We are an evolved species not primates.

Men: inherently useful because we run functioning societies, invented everything, maintain civilization that femoids wouldn't be able to build or maintain, all the best artists, musicians, writers, philosophers, scientists, engineers, statesmen, military officers, and parents. Without mens resources, women's offspring would starve or be eaten by wolves.

Femoids and trannies: Useless and expendable
Those men are either hvm or providers then

Neet cels such as myself are the useless, expendable ones in group 4 lol

Those men are either hvm or providers then

Neet cels such as myself are the useless, expendable ones in group 4 lol
wtf, you got to go on a date with a woman as a NEET even at 30?
Wtf is this forum, 99% of women wouldn't even date a 30 year old unemployed normie. @PLA1092

Kill yourself cuck.

another survivalist coper, mate you live in an easy nonthreatening society
This. Extremely cucked thread filled with self hate. Foids are pathetic and parasites in this society. They need so fucking much catering to just to function as normal men do. You can see this on the thousands of examples of benevolent sexism and affirmative action that are ever present in our lives. It's actually men that have intrinsic value, because they work, and do things and support society on their backs. The fact that we are not seeing like this is fucked up and a reflection of gynocentrism.

Hmmm... your statement is only true in modern society due to low survival pressures.

When survival is tough, men become a lot more valuable. The mistake many people make is thinking that our current comfortable lifestyle can last forever. I doubt it.

We might see climate change leading to a lot more natural disasters. We may see resources becoming more scare and leading to wars. We may even see a China vs USA war in our lifetime which could be nuclear.

And if all else fails, in millions of years the sun will start expanding and vaporising the Earth's oceans. You think women are going to be able to handle that by themselves?

When times are good, women don't really need protection so they can all fuck Chad. But Chad can't protect all 100 women that he's fucking, so when times are bad, women are forced to change their mating strategy. That's when they become more inclined to monogamy.