Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most men are incels and not getting sex

I

incel god

Banned
-
there are billions of people in the world and only the best looking men can get laid. omg just legalize abortion in the entire world. if you actually think that average looking men that are not ugly are gonna be able to have sex with becky, no they wont. average looking is the new ugly.

Normies are having sex with look matched bro actually

Nah girls standards aren't that high, they just HATE autistic men, which most incels are.

if there are normies on here that have sex with women i do not know why they are on here. i wanna talk to truecels

if there are normies on here i do not know why. i wanna talk to truecels
Normies and foids are here to troll, the rest of us are trucels. If you want to talk with one, you can pick pretty much everyone.

there are billions of people in the world and only the best looking men can get laid. omg just legalize abortion in the entire world. if you actually think that average looking men that are not ugly are gonna be able to have sex with becky, no they wont. average looking is the new ugly.
Meanwhile, beckies get all the sex they want, it's unfair

Most men get laid at least once a year. Only the bottom 30% of men get virtually nothing.

Most men get laid at least once a year. Only the bottom 30% of men get virtually nothing.
Yeah, normies have sex a handful of times in their lives. Lifemogs us bc of that but they still barely get any tbh in the modern day especially