Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men are going to spend their 20s and 30s broke and worrying about money, jobs, rent, etc.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
While you could create some debate over "if most normies are incels", you can prove via gov stats that most Americans have less than $800 saved us. Replace American with any country in the world right now.

Most men ARE broke and WILL stress over money, constantly.

What a shitty fucking life when you compare it to that of your parents who could afford rent on a minimum wage job.

Let's not even bring up the dating thing. That's beyond hopeless for most.

Which brings us back to the age old question: How the fuck is society still operating with most men under so much pressure?

How the fuck is society still operating with most men under so much pressure?
because they can get a whale.

so instead of having no food, they can eat shit

because they can get a whale.

so instead of having no food, they can eat shit

fucking lmao

living broke with a fat disgusting beast constantly pressuring you to make more money

sounds amazing, where do I sign up?

Which brings us back to the age old question: How the fuck is society still operating with most men under so much pressure?
Cause society is mostly automated now.
Women have no need for men, especially sub 6 men.
They can go on tinder and fuck the chaddest of chads
or they can get machines or dildos to do the work
either sexually or by making things
we are moving closer to a society in which men are tossed into grinding machines at birth like male chickens.
meanwhile the females are kept for breeding

Becoming NEET basically. If your parents are chill and you have no hope for gf or family of your own, what's the point in any of it? Obviously this doesnt apply to oldcels or people with shitty parents. But otherwise it seems men are largely responding by simply not becoming "men." Or, hell, in some cases trying to become women altogether.

Why become a man when manhood means nothing anymore?

While you could create some debate over "if most normies are incels", you can prove via gov stats that most Americans have less than $800 saved us. Replace American with any country in the world right now.

Most men ARE broke and WILL stress over money, constantly.

What a shitty fucking life when you compare it to that of your parents who could afford rent on a minimum wage job.

Let's not even bring up the dating thing. That's beyond hopeless for most.

Most men are delusional about their disadvantage in life compared to women tbh but they still don't have things as bad as incels just yet.

Its running on the power of cucks who are chipping in in spite of ever worsening circumstances.

Male feminists pretty much only still exist at this point because they like to attack other men. Same with tradcucks that harp "man up!" and like to mock weak unattractive males.

Cause society is mostly automated now.
Women have no need for men, especially sub 6 men.

Its running on the power of cucks who are chipping in in spite of ever worsening circumstances.
All men need to do to scare the government and push for policy reform is stop being cucks and organize a mass NEET rebellion. There is literally no point for men to have faith in the system. It's like Sandman said, all we have to do is say "No".

Bluepills and hope of getting a wife in the future

Becoming NEET basically. If your parents are chill and you have no hope for gf or family of your own, what's the point in any of it? Obviously this doesnt apply to oldcels or people with shitty parents. But otherwise it seems men are largely responding by simply not becoming "men." Or, hell, in some cases trying to become women altogether.

Why become a man when manhood means nothing anymore?

because you want your own living space adn your parents probably hate you for being incel

but yeah, a lot of men are just living in tents, shitting the woods, being semi-homeless

or just live in a van in the middle of nowhere

All men need to do to scare the government and push for policy reform is stop being cucks and organize a mass NEET rebellion. There is literally no point for men to have faith in the system. It's like Sandman said, all we have to do is say "No".

NEET or suicide in the event there is a war and a draft is declared. All suicidal males from all countries should do that in this case.
It is like the most opportune time for your death to leave an impact.

because you want your own living space adn your parents probably hate you for being incel

but yeah, a lot of men are just living in tents, shitting the woods, being semi-homeless

or just live in a van in the middle of nowhere

I think that's more true for men 35 years and older tbh

Younger guys can still put off wageslaving and living off their parents for a bit longer.

fucking lmao

living broke with a fat disgusting beast constantly pressuring you to make more money

@Colvin76 just take roids and marry a landwhale!!!!

fucking lmao

Never began for dumpsterdivers.

I don't believe this lol. Are people really this shit at saving and/or investing?

I live in Aus, it is actually easy to get by if you don’t pay rent and live with your parents. People should stop renting and live with their parents in multigenerational homes.

Sexual and Economic Marxist revolution, sign me up. Down with the (((elite))) who run this world!

I live in Aus, it is actually easy to get by if you don’t pay rent and live with your parents. People should stop renting and live with their parents in multigenerational homes.

Agreed. I live with my mom. She cooks and cleans. All i do is play video games, sleep and goto work.

most Americans have less than $800
JFL, if you have less than $100k saved up, you won't last a year. Most people would go bankrupt in 3 weeks if they lost their jobs

The majority of the people I know who graduated in engineering have to co-live with other people. It's fucking laughable, the economy is so screwed.

Exactly! They love the status quo.

Any sort of resistance (cope) to the current order of things has to stop shitting so much on weak unattractive males that cope without validating women.

Male feminists and tradcucks both consider everyone they don't like weak unattractive males.
The soyboy insult has gone mainstream.
So has the term beta male.
Things are worse than ever.

When male feminists and tradcucks are called out, let low status males know: male feminists and tradcucks are motivated by sadism against low status males who have done nothing to them.

Last edited:
I've talked about the upcoming recession, inequality, and economic segregation on other threads.

Yes, prepare for an explosion of users in the coming decade.

The semi homeless observation high IQ.

Crashing on a couch, in a van, abandoned building