Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most mayocels (aka whitecels) here are either autistic or just social outcasts or even FAKECELS.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
most white guys are chick magnets who sleep around. at uni, on my campus, whites are 80%+ of the couples but slightly less than half of the people there. the asian dudes have GFs once in a while but not often, they're just nerds. the indian dudes don't succeed unless they're tall and chadpreet or just some passable looking indian dude with a tiktok perm.

if a normie is white, he's a chick magnet. he's a chad. REAL chads are like 10% of men. and gigachads are incredibly rare. stacies are EVERYWHERE around me. and they date white normies. a 6/10 white guy easily gets a 9/10 chick. even 5/10 white normies can succeed if they're tall or if they are in a frat or some shit.

indian guys who live in america are doomed, arab guys are unless they look white or are chaddam. blacks/latinos have to be ugly to be incel (and most are not), but white guys? unless you're sub4 your looks don't do much to your success, and it can't make you a permavirgin unless you're sub3 or some shit.

i've seen a couple pics of dudes on r/incelselfies and they all were white low-tier normies or even 5/10's. you prolly are just autistic and not diagnosed (just because you didn't see anything odd about yourself doesn't mean you ain't no autist). and most people here said on a poll of mine long ago they struggle with shyness social anxeity and bad social skills which signals autism. and most people here are bullied and ostracized growing up.

so most whitecels are just autists or chronic social outcasts, they prolly ain't ugly or not ugly enough (sub3).

@depressedblackcel

Yeah I agree

Cope. Anyone here that has seen my face will tell you it’s over.

I have avoidant personality disorder and I'm 5'6.
Not sure how ugly I am,I think I'm around average and white(but not anglo white)

its harder to ascend once you leave college

Even white manlets can get a 5/10

@jerkjocky thoughts?

You have to be a sub 3 then
C6D10B7B 1D27 4185 AC0D 13893872020E

Try your whiteness if you're SHORT, BALD, POOR and OLD. :D

a 6/10 white guy easily gets a 9/10 chick? :feelskek: Is this supposed to be hyperbole?? You are delusional if you think that’s true :feelskek::feelskek:

Being an autistic manlet has always been my biggest downfall. Foids are just too shallow to see beyond shit like this. I may only be 19, but I’m sensing that it could be over by the time I hit 25-30.

a 6/10 white guy easily gets a 9/10 chick? :feelskek: Is this supposed to be hyperbole?? You are delusional if you think that’s true :feelskek::feelskek:
Yes, this thread is racebait cope, as always.

White men swim in pussy. The have the most loyal race by far and all ethnic women swoon over them.

Its the weekend. If you live in a diverse major city in America its plain as day.

It’s true. I see it al the time. 9/10 guys are unusual so clearly 6/10 white guys get 9s all the time, especially frat boys and tallfags

I have pale skin. And that's all. I'm not tall, my maxilla is recessed, mandible and chin are small as fuck, also I'm balding. My hair and eyes are brownish. I think I'm a true incel.

JBW IS true. look it up
I have looked it up, you overblow the facts, and exaggerate beyond reason, just to disparage white people.

That's a you issue. :feelsjuice:

I have looked it up, you overblow the facts, and exaggerate beyond reason, just to disparage white people.

OP is just an angry ethnic. I see ethnics with white hot girls every day.

most white guys are chick magnets who sleep around. at uni, on my campus, whites are 80%+ of the couples but slightly less than half of the people there. the asian dudes have GFs once in a while but not often, they're just nerds. the indian dudes don't succeed unless they're tall and chadpreet or just some passable looking indian dude with a tiktok perm.

if a normie is white, he's a chick magnet. he's a chad. REAL chads are like 10% of men. and gigachads are incredibly rare. stacies are EVERYWHERE around me. and they date white normies. a 6/10 white guy easily gets a 9/10 chick. even 5/10 white normies can succeed if they're tall or if they are in a frat or some shit.

indian guys who live in america are doomed, arab guys are unless they look white or are chaddam. blacks/latinos have to be ugly to be incel (and most are not), but white guys? unless you're sub4 your looks don't do much to your success, and it can't make you a permavirgin unless you're sub3 or some shit.

i've seen a couple pics of dudes on r/incelselfies and they all were white low-tier normies or even 5/10's. you prolly are just autistic and not diagnosed (just because you didn't see anything odd about yourself doesn't mean you ain't no autist). and most people here said on a poll of mine long ago they struggle with shyness social anxeity and bad social skills which signals autism. and most people here are bullied and ostracized growing up.

so most whitecels are just autists or chronic social outcasts, they prolly ain't ugly or not ugly enough (sub3).

@depressedblackcel

White's will become a smaller & more genetically elite group in the coming decades. White foids are EXTREMELY selective & chadsexual & will only reproduce with top 25% of White guys so any unattractive male genetics in White gene pool will be bred out.

And because of extremely low global white birth rates in general population will rapidly decline in comparison to Non-White's

Nope. You have autism that destroyed you unless you’re sub3. Show me a pic of you

This is a based post. If you are white, to be incel you have to be VERY VERY ugly. On top of that being VERY VERY ugly is VERY rare so they are more likely autistic. Even in high school there was this very ugly white dude in my school, tell me why senior year he had a decent middle eastern girl. Couldn't believe it while I remained incel.

This is a based post. If you are white, to be incel you have to be VERY VERY ugly. On top of that being VERY VERY ugly is VERY rare so they are more likely autistic. Even in high school there was this very ugly white dude in my school, tell me why senior year he had a decent middle eastern girl. Couldn't believe it while I remained incel.
Most whitecels here are fakecels, autistic or just social lepers who couldn’t integrate socially

in frats it is possible with enough NT Maxxing.

Has it ever occured to you that you are in a white country ?

I haven’t met a single white incel unless they were mentally ill or deformed. Seen plenty of ethnic men who are normal but incel anyways